Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just found out I’m an incel… khhv

notevensureanymore

notevensureanymore

Why do foids
When I see couples together in public, I feel fucking sick. I feel the urge to only go after foids that are already taken because I deserve it so much more, as I have never had any of the shit that guy has. I could take his bitch and he wouldn’t care and just get a new one in a week.

Now that I’ve gotten that off my chest, I need to know the lingo so I can actually communicate on this app. I have never heard most of it and only found out about the word foids last week. Help? :feelsLSD:

Welcome to Inceldia how tough are you

Welcome. How old are you?

That's not how it work boyo

You give off IT infiltrator vibes.

Holy shit its over for you, poor?
Poor, was homeschooled so no hot teachers or the chance to meet a girl my age, in my adult life, I’ve had two dates I guess but they didn’t touch me at all and ghosted me afterwards.

To the point where I’ve thought about fucking my sister. Only girl around for miles? Yeah Ive thought about it for sure

Yeah, usually real users give it a few days or weeks before posting here
My bad no one told me like I said I just found out about this and obviously I got lots of time on my hands so.

What's with your avi lol
Was one of the first memes I saw through Facebook making fun of my least fave kinds of foids. The crystal ones. Shit scares me. Staying far away from those in particular.

You sound like IT and that's high probability of that 'cause recently there are lots of newcommers

Poor, was homeschooled so no hot teachers or the chance to meet a girl my age, in my adult life, I’ve had two dates I guess but they didn’t touch me at all and ghosted me afterwards.
do you live in the middle of nowhere?anyway welcome brocel.just stick around and you will learn the lingo and other stuff.

do you live in the middle of nowhere?anyway welcome brocel.just stick around and you will learn the lingo and other stuff.
Yeah I live in central utah… that’s why we were homeschooled. The closest schools were almost 20 miles away

You sound like IT and that's high probability of that 'cause recently there are lots of newcommers
I also just found about IT before I found you guys. Kinda fucks me up because there’s no way to really prove.

Lurk moar
Lurk mode activated. I saw a thing when signing up that if I’m lazy on here I won’t be accepted and shit so I thought I would have to post right when I got in? Testament to the fact that I am fucking lost.

Lurk mode activated. I saw a thing when signing up that if I’m lazy on here I won’t be accepted and shit so I thought I would have to post right when I got in? Testament to the fact that I am fucking lost.
man just relax. you can post anything as long it doesn't go agaisn't the rules,and unless you post intentionally stupid stuff( gay stuff for example) you will be fine.

lots of people just lurk,but heck i pretty much joined the day i first started browsing this website(after braincels,this incel reddit was banned),so don't worry.if you are worried about not knowing something check it up on the incel glossary that intellau gave it to you above,or just ask around if you are confused.