Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just found out I most likely have fetal alcohol syndrome

cowpoke

cowpoke

Self-banned
-
always knew my mum doing heroin and alcohol in the womb fucked me over in some way and the jew doctor people said so as well but never told me about FASD, but I am now 100% sure I have FASD after finding out about it, I tick ALL the boxes when it comes to the symptoms

FASD1

FASD2

JFL not only am I an utter physical abomination but Im a slow fucking retard, destined to be alone and never amount to anything that isnt being a hobo or some minimum wage cuck

FASD3

fucking brutal

fucking loser of a dad left before I was born and my whore of a mother gave me these subhuman genes and disability all because she couldnt keep her legs closed and couldnt keep off the fucking heroin and alcohol when she had a fucking baby in her womb, evil.... and the fucking bitch went off and died when I was 6! fucking cunt, any foid seen drinking while pregnant should be killed along with the fetus

I am an utterly pathetic genetic dead end, foids are smart, stronger and taller than me on average :forcedsmile: a man being 5'3? what a cruel sad joke

too much of a pussy to kill myself

JFL im gonna go insane

It’s over for you GrAYcel, I’m sorry. Go Femto

Why’d you choose that avi btw?

over for flatphiltrumcels

always knew my mum doing heroin and alcohol in the womb fucked me over in some way and the jew doctor people said so as well but never told me about FASD, but I am now 100% sure I have FASD after finding out about it, I tick ALL the boxes when it comes to the symptoms

View attachment 499499
View attachment 499500
JFL not only am I an utter physical abomination but Im a slow fucking retard, destined to be alone and never amount to anything that isnt being a hobo or some minimum wage cuck

View attachment 499501
fucking brutal

fucking loser of a dad left before I was born and my whore of a mother gave me these subhuman genes and disability all because she couldnt keep her legs closed and couldnt keep off the fucking heroin and alcohol when she had a fucking baby in her womb, evil.... and the fucking bitch went off and died when I was 6! fucking cunt, any foid seen drinking while pregnant should be killed along with the fetus

I am an utterly pathetic genetic dead end, foids are smart, stronger and taller than me on average :forcedsmile: a man being 5'3? what a cruel sad joke

too much of a pussy to kill myself

JFL im gonna go insane
Very relatable