Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just Found out I am a Manletcel: 5'5 in counting

PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

☆☆☆☆☆
★★
I most likely will rope by the 15th of October due to this revelation from my doctor's office. I truly thought I was a 5'7 cel, but it would turn out that it was me just coping with the inevitable. I never stood a chance:feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope::kys:

even if you were 5´7 you would still be a manlet jfl its over

Yes fellow manlet, it’s truly over

You're roping on a Tuesday? Nonsense, do Wednesday or Sunday

nevermind you said BY 15th of october

I'm a pretty good judge in height and always laugh when people are clearly frauding their numbers.

D49D9708 1FA8 4A0C 8632 4206CD054876

Doesn't make much difference, you were fucked either way.

are you over 20?

Just found out now that you're a manlet
5'7
Hard days cope

Impressive coping skills if you were able to delude yourself an extra 2 inches of height. You still ain't got nothing on Ben Shapiro though, he copes double those figures.

lol, get on my level m8, I’m 5’3

Jesus, how are you people even alive. Being below 5'5 is automatically incel on my book, I don't think even any amount of face will save you. Do manlet women give manlets a chance?
Jesus, how are you people even alive. Being below 5'5 is automatically incel on my book, I don't think even any amount of face will save you. Do manlet women give manlets a chance?
no, due to hypergamy, 4’11 and up women go for 6’0+

My Own Damn Brother Height Mogs me and he is 14 turning 15. I am 20 years old turning 21

@PotatoTomato can u make him feel better

It is over

When will you learn

Cope with this;
74531396 8293 4A3F A5CD 2C0FCA0E7D1D
72A406FC 181B 4B6B 9508 EDADDCCBD366

When irl chad gets this

Just fraud. Even dudes who get laid fraud.

Cool! Being a Latinocel and sharing? Yay!

life is never began if youre not 7'0

jfl :feelskek: its not like u were a slayer when u thought u were 5'7". u were still incel. 5'7" is still manlet btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back