Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just found out a couple days ago that my oneitus of 7 years might be engaged

iRespectWoman

iRespectWoman

bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks
★★
Welp. The feared inevitable happened. Decided to take a gander at her Facebook, and lo and behold, she is with another fucking guy, instead of me. A person who has and shown a hell of a lot more appreciation for, has been fucked over, once again!!!! Now I am going to be depressed for another 6 month to a year, fuck me! God Fucking Damnit!!!

For the time being, I am going to give it the benefit of a doubt, as there is no status on the social media page that says it is official, so for the time being, it is just dating. I am so pissed off right now! No words can articulate how unfair it is that others can just get with her like that! Qtest foid I have ever seen!

Never had a oneitis and I never will.

why have a oneitis as an incel in the first place?

How do you know you appreciate her more than him?

No shit? All women have had boyfriends and interacted with men sexually (not us).

I know. I meant to say I read it all. Since read and read are spelled the same you interpreted it as me commanding you to read it, kek.
I went down the darkest path entangled in drug addiction when I was trying to cope over her.

Welp. The feared inevitable happened. Decided to take a gander at her Facebook, and lo and behold, she is with another fucking guy, instead of me. A person who has and shown a hell of a lot more appreciation for, has been fucked over, once again!!!! Now I am going to be depressed for another 6 month to a year, fuck me! God Fucking Damnit!!!

For the time being, I am going to give it the benefit of a doubt, as there is no status on the social media page that says it is official, so for the time being, it is just dating. I am so pissed off right now! No words can articulate how unfair it is that others can just get with her like that! Qtest foid I have ever seen!
Are you 13? Wtf
Imagine having an oneitis as a grown man who's "blackpilled"

Over for oneitis cucks
A wasted effort indeed.
harry potter forever GIF

U Will have a Place in our Ranks making the Best pizzas.
GIF by OvalePizza
Probably not. I don't log onto here very much. Only when I feel the need to get a reality check.

Every women is engaged until proven otherwise. Relationship for foids is like changing clothes.
Also
Your postcount = your oneitis bodycount

stop having oneitis as a sub 7

It's also a huge waste of time to pursue foids who are not even attracted to you romantically or sexually
Every time someone says that to me, it doesn't register.

Are you going to chasing foids for the rest of your life?
I don't want to, but the only hobby I am interested and excel in pays next to nothing, and I've been fired from every job I've worked at due to not being able to function in them, so what's a mother to do to retain some sort of meaning in life.

that's why you shouldn't have a oneitis

foids are inferior and should not be that important to you

I don't want to see my oneitis ever again. But I HAVE TO, because of uni.
Wasted too much time and energy I could've spent literally anywhere else. She rejected me gracefully. But fuck this shit. I'm tired of this hell. I wish to NEVER SEE HER AGAIN.

It's different when she is the same age as you though. I can't let go.
I don’t know about that. I have a thing for older women, and I have always been more attracted to them than women my own age. Harder to let go the oneitis for a milf woman then it is to let go of it with a woman my own age for me anyway

oneitis is soul crushing especially while watching her getting pumped by chad

watched a foid i wanted to marry become a slut whore seeking male validation and it’s brvtal

guy suggested in my thread to goon to her until you have no feelings for her

oneitis is soul crushing especially while watching her getting pumped by chad
Having sex with her would literally be the greatest feeling in the entire world.

I don't want to see my oneitis ever again. But I HAVE TO, because of uni.
Wasted too much time and energy I could've spent literally anywhere else. She rejected me gracefully. But fuck this shit. I'm tired of this hell. I wish to NEVER SEE HER AGAIN.
I wish I would run into her again. Please god, make it happen.