Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just found my neighbor on tinder

Shinjicel

Shinjicel

Dead inside
-
So a little back story, I have been her neighbor for a couple years now and I know she is annoyed and hates my guts (She would constantly try to start shit with me for slamming my door in, never really did anything cuz I just ignored her which made her more furious because I do not even acknowledge her existence). Anyway she lives with this latino guy and I see them doing open displays of affection all the time, they go to the gym together, bike, live ect... And now I see her on tinder. JFL, also blackpilling a bit because I am one year older than her and she has her own place while I LDAR in my mom's place. Keep in mind this woman has been with this man for what seems to be 2 years now. Should I bring this up to them if I see her or him as they are walking up the stairs? I wanna see her get more triggered ngl.

You'd fucking destroy their relationship if u showed it to his Latino partner. Unless if he b a cuck.

Print copies of the screenshot and smear it on her door with superglue

You'd fucking destroy their relationship if u showed it to his Latino partner. Unless if he b a cuck.
I wouldn't be surprised if he knew, I live in a liberal shit hole lolol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he knew, I live in a liberal shit hole lolol.
Next time she's a cunt to you u can tell her that u Gon show the tinder thing to her partner or just go ahead and do it

I did too and she only like BBC.

Find the guy on Facebook or IG and send him the screenshots anonymously.

Find the guy on Facebook or IG and send him the screenshots anonymously.
giga IQ this way you completely out the WHORE and simultaneously can see the fruits of your labour anonymously, also another element to add when if she starts shit again immediatly go on your phone and do an instagram like selfie, this way there is huge ambiguity in her mind if you do or dont know what she did.

Why do greycels have the wildest irl stories?

Tell him, maybe he will beat her :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsokman:

whatever method you choose just please tell him :feelskek:

So a little back story, I have been her neighbor for a couple years now and I know she is annoyed and hates my guts (She would constantly try to start shit with me for slamming my door in, never really did anything cuz I just ignored her which made her more furious because I do not even acknowledge her existence). Anyway she lives with this latino guy and I see them doing open displays of affection all the time, they go to the gym together, bike, live ect... And now I see her on tinder. JFL, also blackpilling a bit because I am one year older than her and she has her own place while I LDAR in my mom's place. Keep in mind this woman has been with this man for what seems to be 2 years now. Should I bring this up to them if I see her or him as they are walking up the stairs? I wanna see her get more triggered ngl.
do it pussy

The Facebook thing is a good idea but you should honestly just glue it to the door.

Mogs me because in a position of power!

Please post updates here so i can life vicariously though your enjoyment!

[Lifefuel]

Take lots of screenshots and send it to her partner. Only befitting thing to do.