Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just found a gofundme started by an Incel I knew from College. Fucking Brutal.

B

bluecollarCEL

Recruit
Guy had a family member die and was looking for help to pay for funeral costs and bills since that family member helped them out.

Shit's been up for over 1 month now.

So far 2 donations for a total of 50 dollars out of $15,000.

Meanwhile chicks make Thousands selling dirty underwear.

pretty much, thanks to cucks and social media now foids have infinite money cheat

and all that donation he could have possibly have gotten is just going to fund foid chad sex parties and vacations

lmao

Can't say I'm surprised TBH. If it was a Stacy asking then I imagine she'll get more than twice the intended goal in less than two weeks.

This is why we need censorship online, restricting anyone who doesn't own an official business to be illegal and counted as fraud.

Fucking depressing

I hate that I'm not surprised. This world is a cold, unjust, and evil place.

He should play the catfishing game. There's no just in the world anyway, might as well get some good stuff out of the mess.

Imagine if a foid made the gofundme. She'd get 3 times the asked amount

living life as an ugly male is like playing dark souls blindfolded

This just makes me mad

Suicidefuel tbh.

The shitty thing is if he were to complain about his situation cucks would respond: "Why dont you just get a job!?"

Yet a foid in the same question would get that amount of money in a week, no questions asked.

Also OP is there a link ffs?

Last edited:
I love blackpills by this because they are so crushingly brutal, and wake up normans and future incels to the truth of things. People don't give two shits about you, but society will literally worship the shit-soaked panties of a stacie and funnel hundreds of thousands of dollars her way.

The era of woman worship needs to end.

Gofundme's only work for chads and foids

im actually surprised he even got $50, proabaly becaue it was a family member, if he himself died he wouldn't have gotten anything, meanwhile if poor princess stacy kills herself there would be tens of thousands of dollars donated within in a week. God i hate this world...

I'll add this, this topic is one of the reasons I don't care when a foid kills herself or whatever "problems" foids in general have, since she'll get all kinds of support and attention, while guys get nothing.

So IT can suck a fat dick if they have a problem with my stance.

You can blame cucks for giving leeches power.