Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just for that moment, I doubted the blackpill. (It is not a joke)

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
A few days ago I spoke with an IRL foid, this is a foid that he spoke with sometimes, since we live in the same place, but this time he told me about the new boy that he likes. She told me a few things about him and then showed me a photo of him, I thought he would see a handsome guy, but he was ugly, he would give him a 4 being generous. So I asked her if he is tall, she said he is my height. At that moment I really doubted this shit, because that girl left her boyfriend tallfag for focusing on that boy, even she told me that whenever her ex disgusted her and did not see him as a man.
This was brutal to me, according to her, the new boy has a magnetic personality or something. That night I could not sleep, I feel somewhat doubtful.

Last edited:
Giphy 1

Why is no one like this to meee arghhhhh

Why do you keep calling the foid "he"

Your text is hard to read with the misproper use of "he" for both you and the foid ngl.

her ex dumped her so now she temporarily has low confidence, she will get with a new chad the first chance she gets

Deberías apuntarte a clases de inglés. No se te entiende porque usas el "he" mal.
And females are really into learning languages, so if you ever recover from inceldom English lessons are a good social circle! :feelsokman:

I correct, thanks.

Cope, she left her ex, I know the guy.
She doesn't like the chad ex's personality I'm sure the guy she's dating now has a better personality teehee

Deberías apuntarte a clases de inglés. No se te entiende porque usas el "he" mal.
And females are really into learning languages, so if you ever recover from inceldom English lessons are a good social circle! :feelsokman:
griffitcel knows spanish !!!
A few days ago I spoke with an IRL foid, this is a foid that he spoke with sometimes, since we live in the same place, but this time he told me about the new boy that he likes. She told me a few things about him and then showed me a photo of him, I thought he would see a handsome guy, but he was ugly, he would give him a 4 being generous. So I asked her if he is tall, she said he is my height. At that moment I really doubted this shit, because that girl left her boyfriend tallfag for focusing on that boy, even she told me that whenever her ex disgusted her and did not see him as a man.
This was brutal to me, according to her, the new boy has a magnetic personality or something. That night I could not sleep, I feel somewhat doubtful.

maybe she is an exception , she is 1 in 1000 or something

Fat cock or wallet.

There is obviously something more. Money for example.
Maybe she is young, some young foids are so branwashed by leftism that it kind of backfires for them sometimes. They want so hard to believe in bs propaganda like "personality is what matters" and they think they enjoy "deep" conversations (lol) and nice guy things... until they can no longer resist the disgust and go back to abusive Chad, having "found themselves"