Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished writing an exam, sat next to a curry for 3 hours

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Seriously why do they smell like that? It's not normal sweat, it's not curry, it just smells like shit and it's very strong. What is the source of that smell and why do only curries smell like that?

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

it is the unique curry stench caused by the inferior curry genes

@chudur-budur Maybe you can explain this?

stop sniffing his ass and maybe it won’t smell bad

@chudur-budur Maybe you can explain this?
You can get curry/shit smell if you get very close to a curry skin, I am assuming you were at least 3-4 ft away from him because it was an exam hall. But such a long distance shit smell has one and only explanation, he was farting and you were sniffing it. Don't do that, curry farts can be lethal.

Did you start to get the smell as soon as the exam began? Was the exam difficult? Because curries generally fart in the exam hall as soon as they get the question papers, it's their natural defense mechanism against stress and threat. Also the stench of the smell gets strong with the difficulty level of the exam. In 2015 I took a graduate math course called "combinatorics" and the subject was hard as fuck, there were 3/4 curries in the class, I took a gas mask during the final exam because I knew what was going to happen. Many students left the exam hall early without answering all the questions, but I solved all of them.

You can get curry/shit smell if you get very close to a curry skin, I am assuming you were at least 3-4 ft away from him because it was an exam hall. But such a long distance shit smell has one and only explanation, he was farting and you were sniffing it. Don't do that, curry farts can be lethal.

Did you start to get the smell as soon as the exam began? Was the exam difficult? Because curries generally fart in the exam hall as soon as they get the question papers, it's their natural defense mechanism against stress and threat. Also the stench of the smell gets strong with the difficulty level of the exam. In 2015 I took a graduate math course called "combinatorics" and the subject was hard as fuck, there were 3/4 curries in the class, I took a gas mask during the final exam because I knew what was going to happen. Many students left the exam hall early without answering all the questions, but I solved all of them.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

this was the funniest thing ive read all day

In 2015 I took a graduate math course called "combinatorics" and the subject was hard as fuck, there were 3/4 curries in the class, I took a gas mask during the final exam because I knew what was going to happen. Many students left the exam hall early without answering all the questions, but I solved all of them.
Mother of kek

It's possible to fart for an entire 3 hours?

curry level: expert

The curry that they eat for dinner the night before will remain in their glands for days, unfortunately they eat curry at least 2x a week.

giphy.gif

They don't wipe their butts and they don't shower.

It's possible to fart for an entire 3 hours?
Yes, it's called intermittent farting, if there are multiple curries present they fart at specific interval in turns. Also they can fart in relay, one curry farts for 1 hr and then next curry starts, if one curry runs out of fart, other curries can sense it. They send out these signals through their pheromones. Looks like you are a novice in this field.

Yes, it's called intermittent farting, if there are multiple curries present they fart at specific interval in turns. Also they can fart in relay, one curry farts for 1 hr and then next curry starts, if one curry runs out of fart, other curries can sense it. They send out these signals through their pheromones. Looks like you are a novice in this field.
Well, the exam was pretty hard so maybe it is possible.

:lul::lul::lul: This nigga got a phd in curryology

I've always said @chudur-budur was the funniest user here, he never disappoints lol

I've always said @chudur-budur was the funniest user here, he never disappoints lol

Holy shit i cant stop laughing

Indians usually have very poor hygiene in addition to eating strange spices which results in a repulsive body odor.

Indians usually have very poor hygiene in addition to eating strange spices which results in a repulsive body odor.
I am a curry myself. I do not usually smell the stench from other curries in my local town when in their proximity...Am I just used to the smell?

I am a curry myself. I do not usually smell the stench from other curries in my local town when in their proximity...Am I just used to the smell?

I'm curry too. I don't notice anything unless it's pretty bad which it often is.

It’s a mixture of the curry foods they cook and they don’t have proper methods of airing and venilstion in their houses