Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just finished watching your lie in april ( anime )

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
It's a sad anime.. And part of me wished that I had a girl who loved me as much as Kaori loved Kosei... but this isn't the point of this thread. Kosei was portrayed as a traumatized, socially-awkward and nerdy-looking guy. But he had talent. That's what attracted people to him. I think if you're really good at something, especially if it is something as classy as piano playing it doesn't matter how ugly you are. People will be curious about you and that will lead them to wanting to know you -- this is what happened in the anime. This is my advice to the youngcels out there. Don't fall for the NEET bullshit. Learn how to do something cool like playing sports ( football, soccer. basketball) or playing an instrument ( guitar, piano etc..). People, especially normies in general, only care about the value you bring to their lifves. Those people are extremely selfish. But if you want to mingle with them, and get their women, you have to play by their rules.

I loved it made me cry, but not as bad as Anohana. Opening is too good

It was my first anime

This is my advice to the youngcels out there. Don't fall for the NEET bullshit. Learn how to do something cool like playing sports ( football, soccer. basketball) or playing an instrument ( guitar, piano etc..). People, especially normies in general, only care about the value you bring to their lifves. Those people are extremely selfish. But if you want to mingle with them, and get their women, you have to play by their rules.
This is bluepilled nonsense.

This show was such garbage. I forget the characters names since its been years and I didn't like the show, but blondie was just an abusive bitch. MC guy didn't want to perform live like she was trying to force him to because of the trauma of being abused by his mother to constantly perform as a child, and blonde bitch's solution to slap him up and abuse him some more to get him to go! And they play it all up for laughs because it's a girl beating up a guy, despite the fact that she's invoking some heavy trauma on the guy.

Might rewatch it today

Been on my to watch list for a while but no time. Hopefully this summer.

Can anyone suggest me an anime that is darker and more blackpilled, like a Game of Thrones version of anime? I really have no idea about anime and have only watched Death Note and Guren Lagen.

Can anyone suggest me an anime that is darker and more blackpilled, like a Game of Thrones version of anime? I really have no idea about anime and have only watched Death Note and Guren Lagen.
berserk

read manga instead, anime is not able to be brutal and blackpilled for the fear of losing viewers and sponsorship (one major reason no studio wants to pick up berserk). Wait for Vinland Saga to come out in late 2018 or early 2019. or watch berserk, watch the 1997 or the anime movie trilogy. not the current version.

READ BERSERK INSTEAD. it's literally the best manga, nothing could top it's art style, psychological story, and characters.