Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just Finished Watching Whatever (1999)

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Wow is all I can really say. That movie certainly made me want to drink something strong and have a cigar. It was brutal how much I related to it. Never having a girl be interested in you, no matter what you do and how hard you try. I will never have an exciting life. There's no point in even pursuing the idea anymore. Its something I just have to sit and accept. I especially related to the end of the movie in the part where 'Our Hero' just sat and rotted in his apartment. "He didn't go to work that day, he just didn't feel like it". "He only left his flat for bread and cigarettes." Fuck man I've been at that low point in my life too :feelscry: Overall very brutal movie, you should watch it.

If we all stayed in our apartments without working, the tax funded safe haven called society will break down, and the foids will have to give us sex to survive in the resulting anarchy.

Did you pirate the movie?

Did you pirate the movie?
Cough Cough maybe (In video game). It was from a website all users on this site use (In Video game). NOT SAYING WHICH ONE.

Not only the movie is brutal concerning the dating scene, it's also very brutal and blackpilled on every aspect of life.

Not only the movie is brutal concerning the dating scene, it's also very brutal and blackpilled on every aspect of life.
Straight facts, the entire movie is just about life in Inceldom

I feel the pain and dread every time i remember about that scene where he was sitting there and listening about dude talking about missing teen love. It's so over man even if you could become chadlite you won't be able to experience it like other normies.

I need to give it a proper watch and not just the meme blackpill club scene with 10cc blaring

Wow is all I can really say. That movie certainly made me want to drink something strong and have a cigar. It was brutal how much I related to it. Never having a girl be interested in you, no matter what you do and how hard you try. I will never have an exciting life. There's no point in even pursuing the idea anymore. Its something I just have to sit and accept. I especially related to the end of the movie in the part where 'Our Hero' just sat and rotted in his apartment. "He didn't go to work that day, he just didn't feel like it". "He only left his flat for bread and cigarettes." Fuck man I've been at that low point in my life too :feelscry: Overall very brutal movie, you should watch it.
brutal movie also the ending doesn't give you a clear answer if he ascended or not making it much more brutal
im gonna rewatch it right now actually
the park where he says "just go jerkoff" is so fucked
its too real

brutal movie also the ending doesn't give you a clear answer if he ascended or not making it much more brutal
im gonna rewatch it right now actually
the park where he says "just go jerkoff" is so fucked
its too real
I think in the end he just accepted his Inceldom and will try to live a life with normal relations with women. I guess he's technically not an incel cause he stated he had sex before, but not in a long time. He does admit that he has a bad relationship with women though