Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished watching the first episode of the Anitta documentary on Netflix, and she said she dated a bad boy and got raped when she was 14

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
she said he scared her with the way she behaved, and she suggested that they go somewhere along ("out of fear"), but then she changed her mind, but the guy raped her anyway

and i was thinking the whole time, that's what happens when you go after bad boys, you end up getting an actual bad boy

she was crying the entire time telling the story, and said that's the experience that made her who she is today

yet it's incels like us and nice guys who get blamed for being rapists, when it's actually chads and popular guys who are doing the raping, not guys like us

if you are wondering who Anitta is, she's a brazilian singer

MV5BZjZlYzBkNGYtN2Y3ZS00MDA2LWE5YTMtYzhkODcxNGRlZTM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMzMzUyMTgz._V1_.jpg

It's funny how it's increasingly common for celebrities to say they were sexually assaulted. I doubt it's true.

Singers like her make me feel ashamed for being Brazilian :society:. Then I read some colonial history to cope and feel better :feelscomfy:

It's funny how it's increasingly common for celebrities to say they were sexually assaulted. I doubt it's true.

Singers like her make me feel ashamed for being Brazilian :society:. Then I read some colonial history to cope and feel better :feelscomfy:

i was actually an anitta fan before, since i enjoyed her music and thought she was sexy as fuck

but the more i watched the documentary and saw her personality, the more and more i began to dislike her

she's a huge bitch and a huge slut

Personali-tee-hee detector malfunctioned again :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

i was actually an anitta fan before, since i enjoyed her music and thought she was sexy as fuck

but the more i watched the documentary and saw her personality, the more and more i began to dislike her

she's a huge bitch and a huge slut
She used to be pretty but then she destroyed her face with plastic surgeries and now looks like a kardashian bitch monster

Also she participated in some videos about politics and she is LITERALLY retarded :society:

I thought this was about the game journaliet bitch