Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just finished the taxi driver

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
★★★★
What a masterpiece specially when you realize when it was made so ahead of it's time however the ending got me specially how he just brushed off that foid 10/9 if you guys got any movie recommendations your welcome to tell

I'm welcome to any movie recommendation too, I didn't see this movie but you're making me want to

I'm welcome to any movie recommendation too, I didn't see this movie but you're making me want to
Go watch it bro the movie is very enjoyable

cool movie indeed, some incels can relate to the protagnoists behaviour

Thanks brah, is your avi that milf hunter dude?
Well I wouldn’t say milf hunter but the sauce is My kingdom silent war, because the guy works with his high school bully the mc is good at betting and the bully convinces him I will protect you so you can bet for me

You should read it broski you won’t regret I swear
Where can I read it? For free since I'm a poorcel and if possible a good quality

I thought it was a great film as well

I
Where can I read it? For free since I'm a poorcel and if possible a good quality
Manga18.club where you will get all the other sauces or if your just interested in this type My Kingdom Silent war mangadex its better place, some people use it to fapping sense it’s 18+ but the story is genuinely good

I

Manga18.club where you will get all the other sauces or if your just interested in this type My Kingdom Silent war mangadex its better place, some people use it to fapping sense it’s 18+ but the story is genuinely good
Jfl it's hard to not fap, but I will try

Jfl it's hard to not fap, but I will try
Well I was on that fapping shit when I first read the story but I really enjoyed it I might recommend it to all the brocels just Because it’s such a lifefaul