Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished making the ultimate morph of my face.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I just morphed myself into a Knajjd tier pretty boy.  I made my midface WAAAY sorter, made the nose a lot smaller, but made it look realistic, made the skin look better...and in this morph I'm 8/10 for sure.  Looks realistic unless you're LOOKING for signs of it being photoshopped.  Obviously the signs of it being shopped is pretty clear if you know/suspect it's shopped, but I doubt most girls are going to analyze pics like us incels do.  

Basically imagine this but MORE dramatic and more realistic and professionally done.

1pPlRZS.png

I know you guys suggested I use a less dramatic morph but I'm kinda tempted to use this morph I just did.  @copinggymcel suggested a more dramatic morph so I might just try that method.

is you on the left?

Weed said:
Is this your morph? O.o

It's not my face if that's what you're asking. It's some soccer/"football" player.

I did the morph though. But it was just a quick job.

where IS knajjd

nausea said:
is you on the left?

No, it's a soccer/football player named Angel Di Maria.

It's just an example of what I did to my face, only I was even more dramatic with mine (my midface and nose are worse than his).

It looks fine, but a foid will definitely figure it out once she meets up with you. Just look at the nose, and the whole face shape is different. I think that unless the changes are very, very subtle, the morph game just won't work.

That's you??

Dam man, you really deserve to be mod here

Here's an example of a less dramatic and much more realistic morph:

L8O2kdo.png

What do you guys think?

You should definitely go for less dramatic changes in general if you want to keep going on dates.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

L8O2kdo.png

What do you guys think?

The nose is totally different.. I don't think it's going to work.

morphs should change your rating not more than 1-1.5 points..Anything more and it will become too obvious. In that morph the guys rating goes from 2/10 to 4.5/10

Ryo_Hazuki said:

L8O2kdo.png

What do you guys think?

much better. Removing the concave cheeks was a mistake in the first.

Realistic truecel to 5/10 normie morph:

9AKahG9.png

Taking a picture with your fucking mouth closed and from a better angle will do 10 times as much as that fake looking morph did.

You're making these people look worse than before tbqh

greenglasslamp said:
Taking a picture with your fucking mouth closed and from a better angle will do 10 times as much as that fake looking morph did.

It was just an example. That's not me. I morph long face truecels. It's what I do. I see a pic of a long midfaced incel and I can't help myself. I HAVE to morph it.

Tfw you're mogged by other incels even PRE-morph.

It's over.

greenglasslamp said:
You're making these people look worse than before tbqh

No I'm not.

Long midfaces are hideous.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I just morphed myself into a Knajjd tier pretty boy.  I made my midface WAAAY sorter, made the nose a lot smaller, but made it look realistic, made the skin look better...and in this morph I'm 8/10 for sure.  Looks realistic unless you're LOOKING for signs of it being photoshopped.  Obviously the signs of it being shopped is pretty clear if you know/suspect it's shopped, but I doubt most girls are going to analyze pics like us incels do.  

Basically imagine this but MORE dramatic and more realistic and professionally done.

1pPlRZS.png

I know you guys suggested I use a less dramatic morph but I'm kinda tempted to use this morph I just did.  @copinggymcel suggested a more dramatic morph so I might just try that method.

Morph away. If you're going to fake your looks, you may as well go all the way, because the ones who will reject you will reject you anyway.

Why do you hype us about a morph we won't witness?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
It's not my face if that's what you're asking.  It's some soccer/"football" player.

I did the morph though.  But it was just a quick job.

It's a very nice moph I would say

Ryo_Hazuki said:
No, it's a soccer/football player named Angel Di Maria.  

It's just an example of what I did to my face, only I was even more dramatic with mine (my midface and nose are worse than his).

Can you morph my face?

Ryo_Hazuki said:

9AKahG9.png

less dramatic is better. 

w/in the range u'd normally see w/ varied focal length tbh

BWjfKPt.jpg

between that and good angles no one is going to suspect catfishing or even photoshopping per se, but potential dates will be disappointed of course. may still get you laid tho (provided u dont get carried away with the pic chops)

Ryo_Hazuki said:

9AKahG9.png

IDK if he's a truecel, it looks like there's a ton of lens distortion in this picture.

Those upper lids though, fuuuuuaaaaarrrrrrk.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

L8O2kdo.png

What do you guys think?

Went from squidward to Michael Jackson. They're both bad but I dont know which one is worse.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

L8O2kdo.png

What do you guys think?

From subhuman to subhuman kid version.

Framecel222 said:
IDK if he's a truecel, it looks like there's a ton of lens distortion in this picture.

Those upper lids though, fuuuuuaaaaarrrrrrk.

Lens distortion = cope.

anincelforlifelol said:

There's little to no lens distortion in that pic. Are you blind or just retarded? In any case, I'm done with you. Go waste someone else's time.

Framecel222 said:
There's little to no lens distortion in that pic. Are you blind or just retarded? In any case, I'm done with you. Go waste someone else's time.

Keep coping muh lenz distortionnnn
0200b06abe1680b58b3b85ddd92aab4e.png

NECK YOURSELF.

As far as the lens distortion debate goes...I'd say the people who are seriously affected by it generally already have at least somewhat big noses, long midfaces or narrow skulls.

If you have a good nose, compact to average midface, and generally decent facial ratios, then lens distortion won't affect you that much unless yo're taking a picture with an absurdly wide angle lens and inches from your face.

But if you have a longish midface to begin with, lens distortion can make your face look like a surf board.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back