Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished first day at work

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
Working in a videogame store, wasnt bad work some serving customers some other stuff. only 12 hours a week so not bad.

the only bad part was when i had to walk through town home to get home and witnessed loads of cute girls + cute girls with their bf's. = prime suicide fuel for incels.

fuck im lonely.

nice / besides the walk back of course

Congrats man

Do you think it's better compared to the neet life?

Congrats man

Do you think it's better compared to the neet life?

its only for 12 hours a week so i still can ldar a lot. better in that i get more money than neetbux, worse in that i have to witness irl cuties and normie couples when im travelling to and from work.

nice job bro, usually the biggest fear for people are the first few days when you don't know the in-and-out of the job.

In a week or two you will be perfectly comfortable, make that money!

is it fun? I'd like to have my own video game store tbh but that will never happen i would go bankrupt

What the hell you are so lucky, I wouldn’t mind being surrounded by games for even 12 hrs a day

its over for wagecels

congrats man. glad you found the courage to apply and interview and stuff, not to mention working your first day.

not talking shit but i though usually when you start out you get 20 hours a week.

congrats man. glad you found the courage to apply and interview and stuff, not to mention working your first day.

not talking shit but i though usually when you start out you get 20 hours a week.

no the position is only for 12 hours a week. im in the uk, idk if its different for other countries.

no the position is only for 12 hours a week. im in the uk, idk if its different for other countries.
How many shekels can you get from just 12h per week?

i had to walk through town home to get home and witnessed loads of cute girls + cute girls with their bf's. = prime suicide fuel for incels.
Imagine being me most of my coworker are all female(and one cute girl I like) it's major suicide fuel.

Imagine being me most of my coworker are all female(and one cute girl I like) it's major suicide fuel.

yikes, guess im fortunate all my new co workers are males then.

someone needs to hire me part time NOW

its only for 12 hours a week so i still can ldar a lot. better in that i get more money than neetbux, worse in that i have to witness irl cuties and normie couples when im travelling to and from work.

That is the ideal work week (maybe a little below for me). Just a few hours a day, a few days a week. Just enough shekels to subsist happily.

Congratulations for you getting a job :heart:

I avoid people as much as I can. Worst suicidefuel is being around lots of people that mog you. You should try take isolated ways home.