Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just find yourself a motherly-gf theory

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★

This foid isn't completely right in the head. Her S.O. is literally a severely disabled manchild who needs to get dressed in the morning and needs help going to the toilet.

Last edited:
Virtue signaling. Still gets fucked by chad

this bitch is probably deranged and is planning on murdering him someday and take his shit

She is 100% using him for virtue points and banging 4 chads on the side
But a mommy gf would be so nice. hugging me in her big breasts and providing for me jfl it's so over

Well, i don't know how their relationship works, but at least he seems happy on the surface, and has someone to care for him and pander to his needs. Okay, they probably have an open relationship agreement or something like that so she can satisfy her sexual needs with chad (because let's be fair, i'm pretty sure this guy can barely get his dick hard due to health conditions, let alone fuck her), but let's be honest, when life has dealt you such a bad card, being a cuck is the smallest of his problems.

It isn't my cup of tea, but if he is happy with it, then i'm happy for him as well.

Virtue signaling. Still gets fucked by chad
This.

He's also an author so whilst she's getting railed on the side by Tyrone/Chad, she uses the money he earns to pay for their rent.
She is 100% using him for virtue points and banging 4 chads on the side
But a mommy gf would be so nice. hugging me in her big breasts and providing for me jfl it's so over

virtue signalling 101

Never began for mommygf cels

I don't know about these two people specifically but these relationships tend to have some materialistic/exploitative nature to them

I wonder, can he actually get hard and have sex?

Delusionmaxing to the max