Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just find a nice religious girl"

• Thread starter Deleted member 279
  • Start date
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-

All of them are corrupted. All of them deserve to be tortured and skinned alive.

They only thing that could prevent this is extreme, brutal patrarchy but the cucks gave femshits rights and this is what happened. Every single one of them should be killed brutally.

This is the harshest blackpill, imo. Even people who are supposed to be decent are just depraved degenerates. There is no good wife mateiral out there unless you take a girl captive before puberty and never let her leave the house.

Every time I see stuff like this I am thankful that STDs are a thing. I hope a new lethal one breaks out and kills all hedonistic swine.

Holy shit. That video makes me want to behead that fat slut.

no girl in the west is not a slut

no girl in the west is not a slut
The rest of the world is in the process of getting cucked as we speak. Soon this will be the norm everywhere. We need a worldwide revolution or the world just needs to be nuked completely killing all life.

The rest of the world is in the process of getting cucked as we speak. Soon this will be the norm everywhere. We need a worldwide revolution or the world just needs to be nuked completely killing all life.

we need the guy in your avi to reincarnate

ZlVYMUZ.jpg

It's a trap

"I'm religious" just means "I do blowjobs and anal and pretend I'm still a virgin"
As @ItheIthe said above me, it's impossible for a pure female to exist unless you literally strip her of all rights. They are drawn to whoredom like moths to a flame.

Just lol at telling ppl to go for christian/religious foids. They are suppressed as hell, only acting against their nature because of superego telling them they'll be damned. Eventually they will snap.

I want the degenerates out in the open where I can see em.

"I'm religious" just means "I do blowjobs and anal and pretend I'm still a virgin"
As @ItheIthe said above me, it's impossible for a pure female to exist unless you literally strip her of all rights. They are drawn to whoredom like moths to a flame.
Not even that, they're whores like any other females but they just pray for forgiveness every now and then.

degeneracy everywhere.

Foids are herd creatures. They can only be religious if the whole society is religious instead of being cucked beyond belief.

my only hope is getting the fuck out of the west before this cancer consumes the rest of the world.

This is the harshest blackpill, imo. Even people who are supposed to be decent are just depraved degenerates. There is no good wife mateiral out there unless you take a girl captive before puberty and never let her leave the house.

Every time I see stuff like this I am thankful that STDs are a thing. I hope a new lethal one breaks out and kills all hedonistic swine.
This blackpill is harsh. I agree that there is very little to no wife matterial left anymore, which is all i really want tbh. Why date if you don't plan on marriage?

ZlVYMUZ.jpg

It's a trap

When you get married to her she will be like “I only do missionary with lights off, I am not that kind of gir”

Solid thread. Christ cuck whores are just as degenerate as any other roastie out there

Christian women are basically strippers with bibles