Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just few mms of bones

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
FML Just lol.. I found legit two guys who look like me. @aut ism can confirm tbh tbh.

JUST FEW MMS of fuckign bones, holy shit.

Ok so here are my long lost brothers c:
The first guy is sminem

2e6.jpg

I feel like it's me when looking at this pic except his few mms went full chernobyl. I still have similiar eyebrows, hair genes, same shitty smile, lip area.. Only if I had his fucked ears and nose I would legit look like him.. Oh his eye area also mogs mine but that doesn't matter I guess..

The second guy is a model

screen_shot_2017-11-05_at_12.49.19.png

He doesn't look THAT much like me in the picture but in this video

he def looks like me, you can find him on 0:10 and other parts too... Now every part of his body and face mogs mine but again I feel like he looks like him.. Similiar hair genes and color and a lil bit similiar eye area.. Lips are bit similiar too except mine are just fucked..

I legit feel like these 2 guys are my long lost brothers, and some of their parts are in my genetic line... Maybe we had a similiar great great great grandmothers in 1067 AC or whatever, one family migrated to Russia, another stayed in the west and the one family which migrated to Russia had some generations of incest and degradation. Incest and all that changed few mms of bones... If I had better and thicker bones I would look very very similiar to that Russian, if I had more incest in my family I would look like sminem.

pVAyP_MwT0GyjDuEjtcMhQ.png

It's over. The discord is full of suifuel :feelsrope:

First guy has PCT, what a slayer.

More like a few meters of bone

2e6.jpg

He feels the next pon farr approaching.

I get stblackops2cel vibes from the boy... have we found another saint?

Second guy clearly has a better personality

The first dude nosemogs me. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Is that you in the comparison pic? WTF upper-tier normie/Chad-lite pls go.

A few base pairs of DNA is the difference between slayer and incel

Is that you in the comparison pic? WTF upper-tier normie/Chad-lite pls go.
No. It's a model

Here I wanted to compare 3 guys that are probs from the same DNA line.. Middle is me even tho I haven't uploaded the pic.. Right is sminem and left is the model.. I look like these 2 guys except I am average 5/10.

If I had shittier bones, I would look like the guy on the right and if I had better bones I would look like the guy on the left.

No. It's a model

Here I wanted to compare 3 guys that are probs from the same DNA line.. Middle is me even tho I haven't uploaded the pic.. Right is sminem and left is the model.. I look like these 2 guys except I am average 5/10.

If I had shittier bones, I would look like the guy on the right and if I had better bones I would look like the guy on the left.
Oh, KEK, my bad. I hadn't played the video and the pic of you I saw definitely resembles the guy on the left, so the model. Being 5/10 actually makes you above average, with 4.5/10 being the average; and 9 the maximum.

Oh, KEK, my bad. I hadn't played the video and the pic of you I saw definitely resembles the guy on the left, so the model. Being 5/10 actually makes you above average, with 4.5/10 being the average; and 9 the maximum.
lol wtf.. no just no.. I am average, be it 5 or 4,5/10 doesnt matter but I am average.. I am average on fucking everything, dick size, looks, height

lol wtf.. no just no.. I am average, be it 5 or 4,5/10 doesnt matter but I am average.. I am average on fucking everything, dick size, looks, height
You mog me as long as you have a decent eye area and/or non-crooked nose.

The genetic lottery is a bitch. Just a few mm of bones decide everything.