Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just feel sorry for all lurkers here

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
It feels so good for my mental to express all the terrible situations I’ve had to deal with and hate for society and women I feel deep inside on this forum.

Most of you soys know the truth deep down but you have to keep swimming against the current like a fucking fish :feelshaha:. Constant coping and denial just makes you unhappy.

When will u just give in for your own mental health? I feel so happy being on here with the boys.

we are living in the soy lurkers heads rent free. how much time do you think they spend watching us be based? :lul:

we are living in the soy lurkers heads rent free. how much time do you think they spend watching us be based? :lul:

They know we’re right lmao a subhuman can only cope so long before giving in to the truth :feelsaww:

when i decide to do retribution2 day

A lot of them might just be normies, who got interested after hearing about inkwells on the news. :feelsthink:

Fuck you all lurkers if you aren't incels.

Yeah lots of normies out there coping hard when they are one failed relationship from being Incels themselves

Mothafucka on here postmaxxing in discussion. Glad you joined though. You're pretty based and I can relate to a lot of your posts