Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just feel like dropping out completely

Better Off Alone

Better Off Alone

Officer
★★★★
I'm at the point where I'm losing touch with reality, everyday just bleeds into the next with nothing new except whatever narrative the Jews push in the news. I have no social life, marketable skills, life experience, or positive reinforcement. This wagie system is designed for those who can justify wasting away 8 hours a day because they have good experiences to reminisce on, meanwhile I've never even had a fucking girlfriend, so I just feel like that reliable CUCK when I'm waging (Not that I've ever been able to hold a job for a long period of time).
Recently I've been thinking of just packing a bag and going off my own way because I'll probably end up homeless anyway, it seems like a good idea in my mind but I'm sure it would be a reality check, maybe that's what I need after all. I'm obsessed with the combatpill, I feel like the only way to prove myself is combatmaxxing, I'm a complete letdown to my parents they couldn't even fathom what it's like to be a social pariah, it just came easily to them I guess... I don't think anything could fix the way I view myself i'm a fuck-up in every regard. Time to just become a nomad I guess, it's not like I have any stake in society.

Attachments

• image (2).png (1).webp
    298.4 KB · Views: 8
It’s the same exact situation here brocel

The past three years have felt like one long day to me. Living a stagnant life devoid of any enjoyment is demoralizing to an extent words cannot describe

When you have nothing to live for or look forward to it’s hard enough to even wake up in the morning, much less wageslave

How old are you?

You’re still very young career wise. Do you any inkling of what you have ever been good at in life?
As of now I've yet to find anything, I could monetize. I worked full time for maybe three months when I was 19 and nearly lost my damn mind, could only manage to come in to work stoned out of my gourd. The only field I could ever see myself in is making some kind of content based on my niche interests on YouTube but I'm too late and normies conquered that. I haven't experienced much in life so maybe there is something but I just can't seem to find it.

This is the case for many of us and there are no good solutions to the problem unfortunately or we wouldn't be here. The best you can do is find a cope to distract you from all the bullshit.

I am unfamiliar with the combatpill. Are you talking about the military? If so, avoid it like the plague. Bullying is rampant there and you can't leave after you signed up.

This is the case for many of us and there are no good solutions to the problem unfortunately or we wouldn't be here. The best you can do is find a cope to distract you from all the bullshit.

I am unfamiliar with the combatpill. Are you talking about the military? If so, avoid it like the plague. Bullying is rampant there and you can't leave after you signed up.
Funny you bring up the military I was going to join but then came the jab mandate and I backed out after going to MEPS.
I just mean fighting with my fists, I feel the need to prove myself in physical combat, because I'm an absolute failure in every other regard.
I unfortunately have so much hatred I can't let go of no matter how high I get I find myself back in square one.
Last year I was ready to drive across the state to find this bully who made my life miserable he was three years older than me,
I didn't give a fuck about prison or death but my dad talked me out of it, and of course all this happened in a minecraft roleplay server.

Last edited:
As of now I've yet to find anything, I could monetize. I worked full time for maybe three months when I was 19 and nearly lost my damn mind, could only manage to come in to work stoned out of my gourd. The only field I could ever see myself in is making some kind of content based on my niche interests on YouTube but I'm too late and normies conquered that. I haven't experienced much in life so maybe there is something but I just can't seem to find it.
You gotta explore bro. Also, you should probably pick something that pays well. It doesn’t have to be exciting, just tolerable.

drop out of school, go find a work then invest in a buisness in the futur
i dropped out of medicine school since i knew that i am going to fail in it anyway, i am now in my mid 20s and i managed to gather enough money so i could start investing. it's way harder than studying but it's also easier than wasting every night reading ton of books about organs n sheit

I hate wageslaving with all my heart. Solitary jobs would be tolerable but they are very rare and I hate collectivist and hive minded normsoyciety.

Last year, from those 2 weeks i had inside the Supermarket, doing part time ( 4 hours ) as a Cuckshier, gave me enough PTSD to NEVER try that FUCKING SHIT EVER AGAIN!!

From now on, it´s warehouse or nothing. ( if i manage to get something! )