Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just fapped for the 3rd time

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
My last and final fap for the day. I fapped to 2B from Nier Automata and i shot the fattest load ever.

Amateur. I edge for 10 hours each day.

Sparky said:
Octopusgun2 said:
My last and final fap for the day. I fapped to 2B from Nier Automata and i shot the fattest load ever.
Normally get sore after the third time
I think my record this year was like 4 times.
Mine was 5. My penis hurt everytime I got a boner. I think i’ll be getting an erectile dysfunction.

Sparky said:

Octopusgun2 said:
Mine was 5. My penis hurt everytime I got a boner. I think i’ll be getting an erectile dysfunction.
I also barely ever get aroused at night. It’s only really when I wake up in the morning or have a hot shower that I feel like fapping.

I fap before going to sleep but I always use my imagination in my last fap (except for this time). I noticed that whenever I fap to my imagination I feel far more relaxed and I sleep more peacefully.

Crustaciouse said:
2b is a good choice.
Yeah, I fapped to a whole collection of loops and videos but this one is what made me shoot my fat load

http://coub.com/view/wngkt

5 times today, 11 yesterday