Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just failed an interview

• Thread starter Deleted member 24876
  • Start date
Deleted member 24876

Deleted member 24876

Banned
-
I had two interviews with foid interviewers it was for a software job. It was conducted on zoom, the moment the foids saw my face they were disgusted because I look like an ogre, my stutter did not help matters either, the foids got passive aggressive from the start.

They asked me very hard questions and remained quiet most of the time. The foids also kept mis directing me causing me to take a bad approach. In the end they left with a rather bitter tone. "tee hee dogcel256 we might get back to you but probably not tee hee".
In 2020 even getting a software job requires chad looks or a very high iq. It's truly over for most stemcels who want to moneymaxx.

the moment the foids saw my face

No, that's the end of that interview. A man would be no better because they would like to see a good looking foid they would like to roast (or think about roasting).

No, that's the end of that interview. A man would be no better because they would like to see a good looking foid they would like to roast (or think about roasting).
Yea I knew it was over when I saw her reaction to my ogre face.

whatd you expect
I expected them not to derail me which was a mistake. The foids were also very vague about what they wanted.

To be 100% fair they should have interviews where they are not allowed to see what you look like. So that won't be an basis in the selection process at all they will just go on your skills and experience.

Should’ve left the moment you saw those foids

Zoom interviews are shit. It's like Tinder for jobs. The companies just keep interviewing people until an attractive face shows up. Why bother looking at someones resume, experience, qualifications, when it alll just boils down to Zoom attractiveness now.

It's over for incel software engineers.

What they ask you all about?

Social skills are critical and this ex Google guy Clementine something on YouTube made a video on this recently. Some interviewers left comments and stressed the importance of an extraverted personality type to succeed in interviews. If you're more introverted personality type you have to fake if till you make it...

Tfw interviewed by foids. Companies shouldn't do this tbh. Men should do interviews as their more likely to go off your skills and not your looks. Where foids just see you as a joke if you only look just above average or lower. Pretty soon we wont be able to get jobs cause all foids can do is laugh at and reject us

What they ask you all about?

Social skills are critical and this ex Google guy Clementine something on YouTube made a video on this recently. Some interviewers left comments and stressed the importance of an extraverted personality type to succeed in interviews. If you're more introverted personality type you have to fake if till you make it...
They asked about algorithms and database design. The questions I received were pretty tough probably leetcode medium-hard.
Social skills are important for an interview but chad will always get an advantage with foid interviewers.

Your a fucking bluecel big difference jfl
It's ok young paddawan you will be at my magnificent blue tier level one day soon as well. No need to express jealousy in the meantime old sport, we're all brocels here :feelsokman:

Show them your hacking skills by docking their pay retroactively

Just decline every interview conducted by women.

Applying for jobs and going to interviews is a jewish scam

Most high paying positions are obtained through networking which just so happens to require being chad.

life is rigged

I remember my first Interview when I was like 18 and I was signing on for NEETbux at the job center and I had to apply at ASDA which is basically Walmart, JFL I failed it because I was too autistic to answer questions.

Glad I did now tbh.

My first job interview was with this 30 something year old chadlite guido looking guy. I showed up in this nerdy ass stripped shirt which was one size too big. I could barely speak because my anxiety was so bad. Honestly i tried way too hard to get that job. I went on their website (it was for a dish washer position at a restaurant jfl) and i memorized their 5 goals stated online as well as random shit about the company, like when it was founded and the owners name. I guess i thought that would leave a good impression. After all this was the first interview i had ever done.
I noticed a few minutes into the interview that the majority of the staff were 20 something beckies and stacies so it was clear to me the manager i was talking to was only interested in hiring stacies for him to fuck and my sperg ass never stood a chance of getting hired.

that interview was over the moment they saw ur face.

Roastied by whores, sad but not surprising. Zoom is garbage anyway, I don't understand why normies love it so much now.

I had two interviews with foid interviewers it was for a software job. It was conducted on zoom, the moment the foids saw my face they were disgusted because I look like an ogre, my stutter did not help matters either, the foids got passive aggressive from the start.

They asked me very hard questions and remained quiet most of the time. The foids also kept mis directing me causing me to take a bad approach. In the end they left with a rather bitter tone. "tee hee dogcel256 we might get back to you but probably not tee hee".
In 2020 even getting a software job requires chad looks or a very high iq. It's truly over for most stemcels who want to moneymaxx.

ur fucked
most hr in tech are foids

time work in consctruction field boyo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back