Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just experienced the biggest Mog in my life.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
My dad brought couple of his friends to dinner from Mountain resort he was staying at few weeks back.

And holy fuck...they were fucking huge! i went in greeted them and when i saw them and shook their hands i felt really damn intimidated, both of them were well over 195cm/6'5+, they had insane wrists and their frames were also massive, both of them had beer bellies and yet huge as fuck throbbing biceps, their voices were also deep as fuck, they had blue/light eyes on top of all that.

Now i finally now what a Man is supposed to look like, how the fuck is this fair!??!

Brutal tbh. What's your height btw?

I feel you. even I'm 185cm i get framemogged/heightmogged too often. I don't feel like a man

we're apparently the same species as these neanderthal demi-chads:feelsrope:

95% of men and even teenagers wrist mog me :feelsbadman:

it never began op

im 200cm and I get frame\heightmogged by 12yo girls all the time man,fucking brutal

I feel you. even I'm 185cm i get framemogged/heightmogged too often. I don't feel like a man
every single man I see hand mogs me, even guys who are like 5'2 having bigger hands than me. I'm THAT much of a wristcel

Brutal tbh. What's your height btw?

I'm short just around 163cm/5'4 or so.

But even so those guys were unnaturally not only tall but also robust as fuck, one guy was so huge i couldn't even reach to his chest he was a legit 7 footer.

Brutal. I'm 5'10 and feel like a manlet because I get heightmogged many times even by 15 yr old zoomers. I would have a strong urge to rope if a 6'5 chad was standing near me.

im 200cm and I get frame\heightmogged by 12yo girls all the time man,fucking brutal
unironically, my 11 y/o sister is 5'4 and I'm 5'8, she hasn't even finished growing, so it won't eve surprise me if she ends up heightmogging me, given that one of my female cousins also heightmog me

Shit, your brain knew that you were in front of alpha males and that you had to show submission in order not to be killed. Another day of inceldom.

unironically, my 11 y/o sister is 5'4 and I'm 5'8, she hasn't even finished growing, so it won't eve surprise me if she ends up heightmogging me, given that one of my female cousins also heightmog me
you bettER do something and prevent the future heightmog :feelsthink:

I'm short just around 163cm/5'4 or so.

But even so those guys were unnaturally not only tall but also robust as fuck, one guy was so huge i couldn't even reach to his chest he was a legit 7 footer.
Heightmogs me tbh but holy fuck how do you not rope with 30 cm+ difference mogging? I was mogged by many 185 cm guys and I really feel the urge to go back home and cry due to the unfairness

Why is your dad associating his subhuman self with these moggers?

He got invited to their home village by one of those guys and became close to them i guess.

My dad doesn't seem to be bothered by Mogging tbh.

you bettER do something and prevent the future heightmog :feelsthink:
nah, she's actually my favorite sister lol, my other two sisters are harpies/brats. just hope she doesn't become a feminist:feelsbadman:

He got invited to their home village by one of those guys and became close to them i guess.

My dad doesn't seem to be bothered by Mogging tbh.
he is bothered, he just doesn't know how to express it. there is never a thing such as a man not ashamed of being mogged. even when I was 5, I was jealous of my little brother being taller than me and my cousin being stronger than me.

Just to give you guys an idea how badly i got Mogged.

5 FD6 C0 A3 5 A6 A 4411 97 C6 E3625 A6 A9217

Imagine that except make the right guy way shorter and the left guy way taller+bit whiter with light eyes. :feelsrope:

Low-T is the real pandemic.

Brutal. I'm 2.3m tall and I get heightmogged by kindergartners.

My dad brought couple of his friends to dinner from Mountain resort he was staying at few weeks back.

And holy fuck...they were fucking huge! i went in greeted them and when i saw them and shook their hands i felt really damn intimidated, both of them were well over 195cm/6'5+, they had insane wrists and their frames were also massive, both of them had beer bellies and yet huge as fuck throbbing biceps, their voices were also deep as fuck, they had blue/light eyes on top of all that.

Now i finally now what a Man is supposed to look like, how the fuck is this fair!??!
brootal. getting to see your inferiority up close.

once met a broad shouldered 6'6 or so asian guy he might have been only half but he looked asian in face. damn giants man.

Watered down nephilim dna.
6142b4da3509b983f66160f5515e6719.jpg

Just to give you guys an idea how badly i got Mogged.

View attachment 315498

Imagine that except make the right guy way shorter and the left guy way taller+bit whiter with light eyes. :feelsrope:
That skull, sledge jaw on the left.

Glad I wasn't there.

My biggest mog was the one time a chad and stacy made out in front of me at the bus stop. Almost roped that night ngl

Shit, your brain knew that you were in front of alpha males and that you had to show submission in order not to be killed. Another day of inceldom.
LOL

Attachments

• 25989.jpg
    25989.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
:feelsrope:

99% of people you see who are """""""buff""""" or """""big framed"""""" are usually just obese or fat.
Or tall lanky skinnyfats. So many of the people who normies describe as "the buff huge guy" is just a guy who's tall + big frame and who's never touched a weight in his life.

And meanwhile normies mock the strong manlet who gives it his all in the gym. JFL it's all genetics
I've actually started to check people's hands/wrists on public transports and i'm mentally counting who mogs me. Almost everyone mogs me.

I'm seriously considering writing it all down just to prove to myself i'm not crazy

Or tall lanky skinnyfats. So many of the people who normies describe as "the buff huge guy" is just a guy who's tall + big frame and who's never touched a weight in his life.

And meanwhile normies mock the strong manlet who gives it his all in the gym. JFL it's all genetics
Amerifats man. What can you do? The culture is all about being fucking big bro even if that means getting heart disease from obesity at least you're buff as fuck bro (fat)
I've actually started to check people's hands/wrists on public transports and i'm mentally counting who mogs me. Almost everyone mogs me.
Everything about this sentence is incel as fuck :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Been doing this too, always come up short as well

my arms are naturally twigs while whites are fat pieces of shit but still strong as fuck

Beer belly = Boss

Well my frame is not that good either. But I don't look like a girl or something. If my face wasn't ugly, I could be one of those slim pretty boys. Had this as a child, I lost all of this when puberty kicked in.

Last edited: