Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just experienced a brutal dog pill irl

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
I was walking my dog. She’s a golden retriever who’s fat, stupid, and has this disgusting growth on her forehead that’s constantly oozing blood. These blond, blue eyed stacies walked by me and called the dog cute! They liked this dog more than me! IVE LIVED HERE FOR MONTHS AND THEYVE NEVER EVEN GLANCED AT ME! but of course the second I have a dOgGo with me they’re all over me. TLDR an ugly dog is more desirable to foids than me

This is exactly why i believe the dogpill is one of the hardest pills to swallow. Just imagine that a friggin dog has a higher SMV than us. And dogs lick their own ass and eat literally shit.

In todays society:

Pets > Low value males

I was walking my dog. She’s a golden retriever who’s fat, stupid, and has this disgusting growth on her forehead that’s constantly oozing blood. These blond, blue eyed stacies walked by me and called the dog cute! They liked this dog more than me! IVE LIVED HERE FOR MONTHS AND THEYVE NEVER EVEN GLANCED AT ME! but of course the second I have a dOgGo with me they’re all over me. TLDR an ugly dog is more desirable to foids than me

You should probably get your dog's condition checked out though

Make and give your dog colloidal silver.

It probably has some kind of infection.

There are almost no ugly dogs. Pretty much every kind of dog is cute and endearing. You think a dog being "fat" excludes it from being endearing? It's not a human man. I don't think you understand animals.

There are almost no ugly dogs. Pretty much every kind of dog is cute and endearing. You think a dog being "fat" excludes it from being endearing? It's not a human man. I don't think you understand animals.
Let me rephrase: fat as well as having a bunch of weird ass growths on her ass and forehead
This is exactly why i believe the dogpill is one of the hardest pills to swallow. Just imagine that a friggin dog has a higher SMV than us. And dogs lick their own ass and eat literally shit.
Based profile pic

Let me rephrase: fat as well as having a bunch of weird ass growths on her ass and forehead

Not even a growth. Animals bleed, that doesn't stop them from being cute.

I’m to low iq to post images here but trust me the dog is fucking ugly

Hard to believe. Ugly dogs are rare. You might not have much of an appreciation for the cuteness of dogs?

Over for nodogs

I would like to live just one day on earth without another fucking dogpill