Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just end it.

C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
If you're an ugly oldcel like me then your best plan of action is to just end it. Your youth is far behind you and with each passing day there is a  new young ~13 yr old chad losing his virginity and just beginning his hedonistic life. You will get older, the black pill truths will keep coming harder and harder than ever before. If you think you have peaked in the amount of suffering you can experience, I am here to tell you: You're wrong. 

You will be constantly triggered at every corner of your life. Watching Netflix, youtube; going on social media, listening to music... leaving the fucking house... the constant reminder that you're below of what society deems an acceptable looking human. You have to walk around with the weight that your inherit value as a human being is in the negatives; you're literally a vampire of human resources. Doctors, health care proffesionals, cashiers, your therapist, even the people over the phone detest the aura of subhumanity you bring to the moment. 

Your happiest moment in life is comparable to a limb-less and blind stacy's worst day in her entire life. The amount of work you have to put in just  to keep your body at the lowest-functioning level just to experience a life devoid of any pleasure with copious amounts of suffering is insanity. Your sub-mundane life will lead you down a path of suffering you never knew existed. 

This isn't an attack on anyone here in particular, but this life just IS NOT worth it if you're ugly. 

i'm so ugly I don't want to be remembered, Ideally I would want my body completely diluted into a barrel of acid. I have already demanded that my parents cremate me and that my body be kept hidden from my  "family" (I hate calling them that, they are literally the focal point of my suffering, they brought me into this mess) in the morgue until reservations can be made so I can be infernally discarded into an unrecognizable dust.

I want to be vaporized by a nuclear blast

nausea said:
I want to be vaporized by a nuclear blast

I want my brainstem blasted into smithereens by a sawed off pump action shotgun

I want to die and make my parents forget that I ever existed after they bury me.

Yes, there's nothing to a meres end.

Looks like its natural for us incels to go on a nihilistic discourse and this of course usually leads us to a dead end, we're just not meant to walk on the same path as normies.

Suicide is a sin, you risk going to hell

Read about Pascal's Wager

NegroKing said:
I want to die and make my parents forget that I ever existed after they bury me.

I want them to know it's their fault and feel every bit of shame for deciding to have me.

Indari said:
I want them to know it's their fault and feel every bit of shame for deciding to have me.

For deciding to have you? That's not a crime. Unless your parents actively made you a miserable wreck like mine did you shouldnt do that.

NegroKing said:
For deciding to have you? That's not a crime. Unless your parents actively made you a miserable wreck like mine did you shouldnt do that.

elaborate

nausea said:
elaborate

He's saying he wants his parents to feel bad for deciding to conceive and give birth to him. Thats not fair because they didnt know he would turn out ugly and pathetic whereas with me, they were very shitty parents who made my life miserable.

NegroKing said:
He's saying he wants his parents to feel bad for deciding to conceive and give birth to him. Thats not fair because they didnt know he would turn out ugly and pathetic whereas with me, they were very shitty parents who made my life miserable.

yes ok

write what they did to you, I meant

NegroKing said:

the very act of my birth was shitty parenting. 3rd worlders shit out kids like it's nothing. They don't value the child's future life.

Sometimes I'd like to die and write a mean-spirited letter to my parents about how I believe them to have blood on their hands, sometimes I'd like to die by throwing myself in front of some little schoolchildren and heroically save them from being hit by a truck or whatever and getting hit instead, so my parents could at least be proud at my funeral and not suffer the most terrible pain of having lost their son through suicide. Most of the time I just wanna eat pizza, drink tea, play vidya, read, learn and listen to music, though. Life could be so beautiful...

If you kill yourself, you won't be here to see Chad overpowered by technological progress.

Get anti-depressants, start reading stoic philosophy, and play video games to cope.

Fontaine said:
If you kill yourself, you won't be here to see Chad overpowered by technological progress.

Get anti-depressants, start reading ancient philosophy, and play video games to cope.

I'm old. I have tried all of that and more. I won't waste my time derailing this forum's main topic of coping with subhumanity in a Chad/Stacy-dictated society with the dozens of treatments I have tried for my depression. 

All copes that you can conceptualize, I have exhausted them completely.

Currently Rotting said:
All copes that you can conceptualize, I have exhausted them completely.

same

Your post actually motivates me to live.

30th birthday is my set date, thinking of moving it to 25

Fontaine said:

Get anti-depressants, start reading stoic philosophy, and play video games to cope.

I want to see who wins the resource war/WWIII