Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just eat rotten meat bro!

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
The fucking liver in my fridge went bad after a week. I buy it last Monday, it's good through the week, I don't touch it over the Sunday-Monday period and then once I open it in the fridge it's suddenly gone fucking rancid. It smells fucking disgusting and the meat has turned a sickly brown colour with weird little dimples on its surface. I tried cooking a meal with it but it was so disgusting I couldn't finish it. Ragefuel tbh, I must have wasted half a kilo of liver our of 1.2 kg or so I bought last week. I think I'll buy less liver on the coming fortnight and have canned salmon during the second week so I'm not eating sour-tasting meat that smells like a dog's asshole

That's gross.

just be sv3rige and impregnate a stacy gf bro!

just be sv3rige and impregnate a stacy gf bro!

Is there a certain point he rots it past at which it starts being more like meat cheese than off meat?

Lay Down And Rotten meat

Just get a freezer bro!

I live in America. Too poor to risk eating "high meat".

yes liver spoils quickly :feelshmm:

I don't know how to post high quality images here :feelscry:
What do you mean bro, the packaging in the fridge on one of the bottles resembled soylent, chill out it's alright