Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just drove my 19yo sister to a party (cuck). this is what she was wearing:

• Thread starter michaelcerasheadgirth
  • Start date
Thank god I dont have a sister :feelsohh:

she is being railed by a harem of giga chads now

Brother pimping sister.

Western (((family))).

giphy.gif

that's sinlge motherhood, mother turning her daughter into a whore

OP mon will force him to drive her to the clinic to muther her infant
The west is beyond cucked I can't believe reading any of these tbh

i hate the west so much, don't let the rest of the world become this cuckery

Damn..how did you not fuck her

Cut all contact with her

sucks that you were forced to be a cuck and delver her to chad

LOW EFFORT POST

Everyone at my school is talking about this one upcoming party its torture

Revolting. Foids are unthinking, inanimate objects.

Revolting. Foids are unthinking, inanimate objects.
they are worse, they are the epitome of narcism and selfshness, a inanimate object hurt nobody, and a unthinking animal have no choice but folowing their institics, but foids, foids have the option of not following ther instincts, but they follow each and every one of them, not caring about how many people lives are destroyed in the process

You sent her right to chad island. :feelsrope:

this dosent surprise me. I used to browse instagram to see pics of foids from my grade. and this was like high school

this dosent surprise me. I used to browse instagram to see pics of foids from my grade. and this was like high school
damn.. the west is doomed bro

Shame her next time dude. Tell her what her life will end up being, the kind of area she can expect to be housed in on her single mother ticket, how her fatherless children will grow up to be like, the STDs, the low social status.

At least you didn't have to stay at the party

I unironically would use that as an excuse to slap the shit out of my sister, even though I genuinely feel absolutely no bond with her it would just be lifefuel to put a whore in her place.

I unironically would use that as an excuse to slap the shit out of my sister, even though I genuinely feel absolutely no bond with her it would just be lifefuel to put a whore in her place.

Putting a whore in her place must be the best feeling ever. Wish I could experience that.

you're a cuck

she's gonna be filled with Chad cum

OP i hope you didnt go rope tbh

if she doesnt as least let you enter the party for a couple of minutes or tries to hook you up with a drunk friend of hers WHY THE FUCK are you driving her?

you are worse than a betabux. at least they get sex once in a while. you are literally enabling THOT behavior to your younger sibling. holy shit you are pissing me off!!
kys and her while youre at it
Not the guy fault he's a sheltered NEET those kinda guys don't have any power

Took her to a cuntume party? It looks like a costume to look legitimately like a whore.
Your parents allow this?
YOU allow this?

that would be hell sitting there knowing that she is looking like a whore and you are her driver. feel for you bro that's a nasty spot to be in.

Ur a disgusting and retarded cuck

BMUKfc5.jpg

but with a shorter dress.

meanwhile, i'm an ugly neet, suffering from a chronic health condition.

i had to drop her off to maintain relations with my mum (who supplies me with food and shelter).

i'm helpless, kill me.

Over. On the plus side, she may give you a slayer Chadrone nephew

she is going to be bred while u rot, should have taken a gun and fucking raided that place in minecraft.

what a slut, post pictures of her tbh

BMUKfc5.jpg

but with a shorter dress.

meanwhile, i'm an ugly neet, suffering from a chronic health condition.

i had to drop her off to maintain relations with my mum (who supplies me with food and shelter).

i'm helpless, kill me.

lmao thats cuck behavior, Driving you sister to get fucked by chads and then bring her back after she is drunk and fucked by chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back