Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just drink alcohol to numb yourself

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
Idk about you but I feel great when I drink. I forget about my problems, be it self-esteem related or real concrete problems I'm having troubles with

I'm not saying be an alcoholic (cause that leads to a whole plethora of problems no one wants to get into) but a few times a week to keep you sane

Alcoholism runs in the family so I generally avoid it. I get drunk only a couple times a year.

Alcohol is disgusting and it will make me puke long before it lowers my inhibitions to a useful level.

Cope. Just makes you feel good for a few hours, then feel like uber shit the entire next day.

Hangover is the reason I stopped drinking. Drugs are better.

Hangover is the reason I stopped drinking. Drugs are better

what drugs? everything else exept weed, shrooms and lsd give me major hangovers (anything that makes you euphoric of some sort), except prescription drugs, but they are hard to get when you're not actually sick

After codeine and benzos I have no hangover.

Each and every week i spend over half of my wages on alcohol, I'm now going to get assessed to my local alcohol and drugs addiction treatment unit to help me get it off or at least cut it down a bit as I have wasted tens of thousands on it over the past six years

I agree the immediate effects of alcohol are good for me, I get happy and more confident just after two beers. But the problem that keeps me from drinking all the time is the damage it does to the organs and the fact that I could become addicted even if that is hard.

i drink at lunch time