Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just dressed up my girlfriend's kid who's not mine!

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

they hated jesus because he told the truth. He now lives in reddit cucks' heads rent free 24/7. Imagine getting reddit gold for being a cuck. JFL these are people what you call "gamers"

Last edited:

-16761 points oh my god

Redditors are very unoriginal. There are like 100 people repeating the same comment to try and get downvotes

Ive seen that comment one day ago and it had -9k fuark
this is all in the span of one day I think. Maybe not since different timezones. Regardless of how you look at it he's getting absolutely massacred

This comment was deleted.
:kys:

The fathers are just as pathetic though, not raising your son yourself

Hey, all you toxic dipshits commenting, I knew from the title you’d be here.

Writing another human being off completely because they have a child from a previous relationship is the exact type of thing that prevents all you dumbfucks from getting laid and finding meaningful relationships and human connections in the first place.

And the sad part? If a woman with a child showed you the slightest bit of attention you’d fall all over yourself to ask what time the kid needed to be picked up from school and if she needs any help.

You’re all just talk. It’s so goddamn lame.

And all y’all replying, clearly your feelings are hurt. A hit dog’ll holler and what not.

Edit: OP, you’re a good dude. Sorry your post got hijacked by these lowlifes.
We're reaching unprecedented levels of soy buddy boyos

The cuck hive mind takes care of the downvotes

My step dad is a chad (2meters tall, gymmaxxed, armymaxxed, good face) has raised me and his sister as his own because he cant conceive children and he has helped me a lot in life. Would I do it myself? No I wouldnt raise another women's kids. Am I happy my step dad raised me as his own? Yeah.

I have a very hypocritical view on this tbh. I don't think it's a bad thing, because if you adopt, you also raise someone else's kids, but somewhere it's important because you give a child a chance to have "new parents" (my dad was abusive)

Single moms should seek out single fathers.

Any childless guy raising another man's seed is a cuck plain and simple. If they need father figures go to church or put them in athletic programs.

Single moms should seek out single fathers.
Not a thing unless its very very specific circumstance like mom dying, so for every 100 single mothers theres like 1 single father

they hated jesus because he told the truth. He now lives in reddit cucks' heads rent free 24/7. Imagine getting reddit gold for being a cuck. JFL these are people what you call "gamers"

I am a true gamer and you may be too. I will not stand for raising a Tyrones child or any other child that is not mine. I hate low t cucks and they should all perish in a horrible manner.