Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just dreamt of my oneitis I havent seen for 1 1/2 yrs

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
We were cuddling and/or together. :feelsokman:

But then I woke up:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Instantly joy and happiness faded:feels:

Depression kicked in like every morning x5:feelsrope:

Please put a bullet through my head:feelscry:

giphy.gif

You need to let her go bro, it's not worth it.

common thing

My last oneitis is roastie an bimbo now. Last great achievement in her life-got eyelash extentions. Tfu on ordinary cunts. So sad and disgusting to see, when cute adorable alternative teen girls turning into them :feelspuke:

I don’t understand how and why people have oneitis, your feelings will never be reciprocated so why bother?

We were cuddling and/or together. :feelsokman:

But then I woke up:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Instantly joy and happiness faded:feels:

Depression kicked in like every morning x5:feelsrope:

Please put a bullet through my head:feelscry:

giphy.gif
LOL oneitis.Just wake up man,that girl doesn't even know of your existence nor give a shit.Stop wasting that energy mentally.
Yeah i know you imagine things,like having a gf,thinking what would you say to her if you have one.But oneitis is beyond that.
Is an obsession.
Believe me man,i had that experience when i was 19 with a girl.Lasted 2 years.But then i said HEY SHE'S JUST A PERSON.I DON'T GIVE A SHIT NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT.I'M IN HIGHSCHOOL TO FINISH AND NEVER SEE COMPANIONS AGAIN.I DIDN'T COME HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS.
So with that mentality,i just forgot about her.Seriously i don't give a damn now.
You need to learn to shut down those troughs.
One way to do it,is to see what womens are capable of.They can be pieces of shit.That way,you won't look at them never again like before.You will open your eyes.
I feel disgust with womans.Sometimes i hate them.And i just puke at the idea of forming any kind of relationship with a woman : friendship,relationship and well marriage ULTRA PUKE