Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just dozed off and dreamt that a hot girl hit on me

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Felt good tbh but then bad when I woke up and it wasn't real!

I was really tired in the dream and was heading home to sleep. She came up to me totally randomly and asked if she could kiss me and I said yes.

Then after we held hands and went to a bar nearby where she readily paid for her own drink and then I was just about to order a Red Bull for myself to perk myself up and then I woke up. Oof.

... still waitin' on that Red Bull, lol

Only downside with her is that I think she was a single mum with one kid which I thought maybe explained why she was randomly keen to get a guy in her life.

I remember thinking wow after all these years finally a girl hits on me this is amazing!

... aaaaaand then I woke up, lol

Back to reality where that literally never happens and you need to basically be psychic to work out if a woman likes you and she'll definitely never make the first move.

I do think they're a bit more forward online than irl, but it's still almost unheard of.

I didn't find it particularly off-putting that she did it in the dream. It's a touch emasculating but I was mostly just flattered and enjoying the experience.

I love when life just "takes you with it" like that and you don't even have to try. It's so rare as a guy.

She was sweet tbh. It's a shame she doesn't actually exist in reality! Oh well!

It's better to sleep forever, lost in the fantasies on your dreams...

I wonder if to some degree it's a cultural thing.

For example the Spanish are a lot more outgoing and keen to make friends than people here in south England, as I understand.

Maybe I should travel more.

Then again I lived in Liverpool for 9 months and in a student area a lot, both places with a fair degree of extroversion and nothing ever seems to happen.