Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just do drugs

Just do drugs theory. IncelTears subhumans are losing braincells at a rapid pace, fucking retards.

I'd do drugs if I 100 percent sure of painless overdose. Otherwise druggies are losers lower than incels

Ik this is a troll post but i swear they would unironically want us to do anything but have a good and happy fulfilled life

Molly is way more pleasurable then sex

What a cope. Hunter Biden did Molly but still had tonnes of sex. Why would he bother if Molly is so pleasurable?

I don't know, I still want my problems to be acknowledged, don't want to ruin myself with drugs, otherwise there won't be any excuse for my inceldom.

What a cope. Hunter Biden did Molly but still had tonnes of sex. Why would he bother if Molly is so pleasurable?
I have tried Molly before and I have to admit that it is quite a nice cope. You will never experience that kind of euphoria without drugs. But it is very bad for your brain and you can get shit like serotonin syndrome and at worst case even die from Molly due to dehydration, heart attacks, brain hemmorrage etc. So suggesting to someone to do drugs as a way of coping is fucking stupid and dangerous, IncelTear redditors are literally retarded.

I support responsible drug use like Atavistic Autist

This retarded is not even banned from soyddit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsEhh:.He says that he never had a girlfriend but he isn't virgin.wtf man:feelskek::feelskek::smonk::feelsLSD::feelsclown:

I think there's an inkling of truth here, women who are into the drug culture and or bar culture are more likely to be promiscuous. But whether a truecel would have any chance of getting anywhere even with a junkie lady is debatable, I'd argue not. Maybe a betabuxxing relationship where you fund her drug use.

aren't drugs going to make you more horny not less

probably a troll post by some druggie

'like real men' is a giveaway

I mean this is actually the best advice IT has given, unlike their other advice this is something that incels could actually enjoy

I believe that @Atavistic Autist has also advised drugs like opiates for incels

but imo drugs are bad so I don't do them