Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just ditch your incel friend bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 8206
  • Start date
Deleted member 8206

Deleted member 8206

Clowns roll out
-

these subhuman sjws faggots tell this guy to abandon his incel friend and isolate him even more, how cruel can they be? Ofc if it was foid who is "femcel" or whatever they would tell him to support her,buy her dinner so she feels better etc

i dont even care if its larp but these balding trans faggots telling him to ditch his friend really makes me angry idk

IT are retarded. Scum of the earth.

brainlets that conflate inceldom with hatred for women at large. Then again, I expect nothing less from the h2ocels over at our retarded sibling subreddit

Evil exists. And it is called IT.

We exist to be discarded and abused by society

He didn't even tried to do something about it. He wasn't his friend.

100% larp tbh never believe to reddit cucks

my b e s t friend got convinced by his gf (few months relationship) to abandon me.
when I needed that nigga the most he shat on >1 decade of friendship.

see broskis, it doesn't matter how many thousands of hours you spend with someone, the power of pussy is still stronger.

Jfl one of the comments there says our ideology is based on emotion instead of facts.

How many more scientific studies do we need to post for them to finally understand??

last kind of person you want as a friend ngl

SHUN YOUR NON-BLUEPILLED FRIENDS
NO FREE THOUGHT ALLOWED

The biggest incel haters are incels in denial because they don't want their fantasy of a just world to end

these subhuman sjws faggots tell this guy to abandon his incel friend and isolate him even more

OP said his friend had a breakup 2 years ago and got into MGTOW...so may or may not be actually an incel (everyone they disagree with is an incel to them) but that's besides the point. It's pretty fucked up how SJWs push each other to cut ties with anyone they disagree with. This is what cults do.

my b e s t friend got convinced by his gf (few months relationship) to abandon me.

The same thing has happened to me before, albeit not with a "best" friend. But still a close friend.

There are few things that enrage me more than guys who get girlfriends and then suddenly start acting brand new and cutting friends out of their lives either because their new gf doesn't like them or because they don't want their new gf to know they associate with "ugly losers" in the first place. Fuck guys like that.

There are few things that enrage me more than guys who get girlfriends and then suddenly start acting brand new and cutting friends out of their lives either because their new gf doesn't like them or because they don't want their new gf to know they associate with "ugly losers" in the first place. Fuck guys like that.
tbh. you can't imagine how many times I asked myself what I did wrong... it did irreparable damage to me.
I would have gone through hell for this guy.
and he threw it all away ... for pussy.

They act like he’s possessed and is about to start WW3. God forbid he picks up another article.

JFL at thinking the incel community is racist. Most of us are race realists who can get at each others' throats sometimes but at the end of the day it's all love. At Least that's been my experience.

Wether this is larp or not, people saying shit like ‘ditch your incel friend’ are just evil.

Because it’s only okay to go your own way if you’re not a man.

Yes, break-ups can be really difficult to handle and different people act different way to such things. The best way to handle this type of situation after break-up is to going back to your ex, and request her new boyfriend to give one or two vial full of his cum. Eating wife's (or gf's or ex's) boyfriend's cum once in a day has been proved to curb misogynist mentality and toxic masculine behaviors, there are scientific report about this, just google them you will find many.

I have been through similar situation after my last break-up. Thanks to this wholesome sub. I went back to my ex and begged her so that her new boyfriend could give me some of his fresh cum. I eat them on a regular basis and now I am keeping the left over in my freezer. Jack (my ex's bf) is really a great and wholesome guy and he agreed to give me his cum at least once in a week. Yea, so awesome!! Fresh cum is actually not that bad, goes really well with soylent. I generally eat one tablespoon of my ex's boyfriend's cum, play in my mouth a little bit and then wash it down with soylent, once you get used to it, you will see that it's actually yummy!! I don't go to any of those MRA forums anymore, guess I'm healed.

tbh. you can't imagine how many times I asked myself what I did wrong... it did irreparable damage to me.

Yet another example of male disposability. We are disposable even to our own close friends.

brutal. im really sorry for you

when I needed that nigga the most he shat on >1 decade of friendship.

see broskis, it doesn't matter how many thousands of hours you spend with someone, the power of pussy is still stronger.
What a cunt.

Bros before hoes is my motto. I would never betray a bro.

You should never reveal you are an incel to anyone IRL

"Someone is a incel and one thing that he likes is social communication?"

"Well fuck him, time to leave him and never socialize with him." :soy::soy:

What kind of fucktard logic is that? This is the problem.

OP said his friend had a breakup 2 years ago and got into MGTOW...so may or may not be actually an incel (everyone they disagree with is an incel to them) but that's besides the point. It's pretty fucked up how SJWs push each other to cut ties with anyone they disagree with. This is what cults do.

The same thing has happened to me before, albeit not with a "best" friend. But still a close friend.

Happened to me too. Fucking weak minded cunts.

Same thing happened to me man, except we we're friends since we we're 13. Some dudes will drop you in a second for some used up pussy. All you can do is cut them completly out of your life

SJWs literally believe that racism, sexism, and homophobia are all the same thing and everyone is either all of those things or none of those things. They believe that human beings are chess pieces, that everything is black or white. To them, straight white men are untermensch or otherkin who don't deserve rights.

That's why IncelTears, while claiming to be "progressive," is actually one of the most racist forums around, because they believe that women can't be racist. When a white woman says something racist against Asians or Indians, they always try to justify or rationalize her bigotry. And even more so when an Asian or Indian women spews hatred against the men of her own race.

SJWs literally believe that racism, sexism, and homophobia are all the same thing and everyone is either all of those things or none of those things. They believe that human beings are chess pieces, that everything is black or white. To them, straight white men are untermensch or otherkin who don't deserve rights.

That's why IncelTears, while claiming to be "progressive," is actually one of the most racist forums around, because they believe that women can't be racist. When a white woman says something racist against Asians or Indians, they always try to justify or rationalize her bigotry. And even more so when an Asian or Indian women spews hatred against the men of her own race.
SJWs are call everyone racist and incel

these subhuman sjws faggots tell this guy to abandon his incel friend and isolate him even more, how cruel can they be? Ofc if it was foid who is "femcel" or whatever they would tell him to support her,buy her dinner so she feels better etc

i dont even care if its larp but these balding trans faggots telling him to ditch his friend really makes me angry idk

@Weeb25
Stop giving these fucktards attention. Even the rest of Reddit thinks they're all no life losers who just look at incel posts all day long.

became an incel

he was born incel you dumb shit, just like you you ITard