Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just disregard women tbh

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
it's hopeless

Even if we were to ascend, we all know we would quickly be abandoned. There is zero point anymore:blackpill:

I try not to stare women out in the public, but sometimes I can't avoid to stare just for a sec or two. Too depressing knowing you aren't attractive enough even on an average, disabled and/or fat girl, tbh :cryfeels:
I want fucking cheekbones and bigger mouth :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

We are beating the dead horse and we all know it.:(

It's a really good cope. Once you realize that it's truly over, you just reject yourself and "let's just be friends" yourself, and then you can interact with foids similarly to other men. Which, admittedly, may still not be very well for some/most of us. It hurts a lot less to reject yourself, though, since you always know that maybe you're wrong, but also that you're definitely right. The confusion sort of creates a net that shields you from the weight of the blow regarding one's own worthlessness as a person.

It's a really good cope. Once you realize that it's truly over, you just reject yourself and "let's just be friends" yourself, and then you can interact with foids similarly to other men. Which, admittedly, may still not be very well for some/most of us. It hurts a lot less to reject yourself, though, since you always know that maybe you're wrong, but also that you're definitely right. The confusion sort of creates a net that shields you from the weight of the blow regarding one's own worthlessness as a person.
Wish I got the chance to "just be friends"

I just hit 20 I hope it's not over for me yet :fuk:

One time I tought to myself "yea its hopeless" and I talked with foids like I dont care. And then one foid asked me if we can go for a pizza or smth, and I was happy as fuck and shit, so we planned when and where we will meet and I simply waited for that day. During waiting time this foid asked me 3 times if I can borrow her not so small amount of money (I said my bank have issues and I cant send money for few days) and then on the day of our meeting she told me that her kid is ill and she cant come (I didnt even know she has kid) :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Few days later I heard at work someone saying that this chick had massive debts to pay and that she was totally broke.

Last edited: