Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just discovered my cousin whos a full decade+ younger mogs me

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Fucking around I found his youtube channel through facebook and hes basically turning into one of those NT youtube fuckboys posting daily vlogs and shit LMAO, but the worst is that even tho hes a full decade younger than me he mogs me

I havent seen him for like 3 years now but looking at his channel hes grown quite a bit, has a NW0 hairline and insane blue-green eye halo, his chin is slightly recessed but not nearly as much as mine and he doesnt have any visible facial asymmetries, in addition hes hyper NT

At this rate Im pretty confident that hell lose his virginity before me, 5 or so more years and Itll happen

Life is seriously such a fucking joke

giphy.gif

I dont even know what to think, like I get it Im pathetic but theres gotta be a limit to how pathetic I can be, JFL somebody end me

link to his youtube channel?

I doubt he is not that imbecile to dox himself.

Destroy the channel, accuse him anonymously with his parents, since he is a relative of yours, you will have his numbers, say that he sees inappropriate content and finish for him, at least for a while

How big is his youtube channel?

How big is his youtube channel?

Really small, not even a dozen subs prolly wont ever even take off, I mean hes really young so its mostly just shitposts, hes trying to emulate the popular crowd with the whole "wazzup guys xXx_eliteweedsmoker_xXx here and in todays video etc etc" its actually funny

But he mogs me tho and hasnt even started puberty, thats the shocking part
link to his youtube channel?

Sadly
I doubt he is not that imbecile to dox himself.

You may need to stop him he doesn't desERve to be enjoying life like this.

My cousin who is a full decade older than me mogs me. :feelscry:

He's 35 and has a wife and kids already. When I'm 35 I wonder if I'll even have had sex by that point LMFAO.

Although I do mog my younger cousin who is a hapa (8 years older).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back