Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just did 20 pushups and some fucking situps

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Dont ever get up
★★★★★
Im so fucking pissed im channeling my anger into working out instead

Delayed on set muscle soreness may not help you cheer up

Being an incel with High T fucking sucks, Im so fucking angry all the time, And i have to endure it alone, In 2017 i found a lake and almost drowned myself in it with jumping but i didnt, I probably should have, Im just a fucking freak, I should kys, Theres nothing for me in this fucking world!

I have anti soreness for muscle building tablets by the gym workout firm

I just wanna fucking die for something higher than myself, I want to feel like a man, Maybe i should just die in a fucking war or something im so fucking fed up with the western world, Its full of commies trannies faggots and soyboys, Everything is fucking collapsing

I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING BEEN A HERMIT IN THE WOODS A LONG TIME AGO
FUCK WESTERN SOCIETYS, THIS ISNT HOW A MAN SHOULD LVIE, HE SHOULD HAVE A FARM A WOMAN AND KIDS THAT LOVE HIM TO RAISE, BUT WHAT THE FUCK DID I GET? A FUCKING UGLY FACE AND A RETARDED FRAME, THE FUCK IS THIS, NORDIC, WHITE BUT UGLY FACE? THE FUCK IS THIS CRUEL JOKE

I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING BEEN A HERMIT IN THE WOODS A LONG TIME AGO
FUCK WESTERN SOCIETYS, THIS ISNT HOW A MAN SHOULD LVIE, HE SHOULD HAVE A FARM A WOMAN AND KIDS THAT LOVE HIM TO RAISE, BUT WHAT THE FUCK DID I GET? A FUCKING UGLY FACE AND A RETARDED FRAME, THE FUCK IS THIS, NORDIC, WHITE BUT UGLY FACE? THE FUCK IS THIS CRUEL JOKE
One of the few actual ugly facecels here. Welcome aboard the SS Ugly.

Nice.
I can probably do about 15 continuous in one rep.

sit ups are a terrible workout bro, opt for something like mountain climbers or scissors/planks