Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I HATE HEARING ROASTIES FUCKING TALK

Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
SOME FAT FUCKING BITCH LITERALLY 2/10 AND FUCKING 5’0 200 POUND FUCKING LANDWHALE SAYING TO HER OTHER FEMALE FRIEND HOW EVERY DUDE SHE dated WAS OVER 6FT IM SO FUCKING PISSED EVEN A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE HER CAN GET SOMEONE 6ft+ WHAT IS THIS FUCKING CLOWN WORLD

Cunts like that deserve to be gutted like a turkey to watch all that blubber of shit pour out of their disgusting bodies. I hate filthy whores like that. Hope she gets hit by a train.

Cunts like that deserve to be gutted like a turkey to watch all that blubber of shit pour out of their disgusting bodies. I hate filthy whores like that. Hope she gets hit by a train.
Very based.

Fucking vile bag of shit i hope she suffers eternally in hell

Which country are you from? You are 5'11 right? So what you can larp as 6+

SOME FAT FUCKING BITCH LITERALLY 2/10 AND FUCKING 5’0 200 POUND FUCKING LANDWHALE SAYING TO HER OTHER FEMALE FRIEND HOW EVERY DUDE SHE dated WAS OVER 6FT IM SO FUCKING PISSED EVEN A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE HER CAN GET SOMEONE 6ft+ WHAT IS THIS FUCKING CLOWN WORLD
Another reason why women have such high standards nowadays. They literally can have pretty much every guy they want...

i did gymcel for so many years AND TRIED LOOKSMAXXING AND STILL NOTHING I MOG THAT CHINKWHORE TO OBLIVION AND STILL KHHV
fuckiing same ive had enough :lasereyes: JUST FUCK THEM ALL

I hate when I have to sit on the bus and overhear foids talking about their relationships, sex and dates.

bettER get the harpoon then jfl

Is being 5'4 there game over? No hope? Even with 10/10 face?
nope
anything under 6'0 no matter what your stats are is an automatic rejection

she probably said it aroud you on purpose to make you angry

Is there any place on Earth where 5'4 can have a chance?
don't think so, the kikes have pushed feminism on basically every square centimeter of this stupid spinning rock