Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just developed a brand new Oneitis after 8 years

B

Boricuacel23

5'7 Spicel
★★★★★
I just started a new job and today when I got into work, I met my fellow workmates and there she was. I've never been much into Nordic foids i like latinas or med foods, but this tt was actually cute, unfortunately as soon as I saw her ok I had developed oneitis. FUCKKKK, I had forgotten how much this shit sucked, last time I had one was in highschool when I was 15 and it was horrible, I would daydream about her all the time, and stalk her on social media, i just liked seeing her pics:feelskek::feelsrope:, I would just get nervous from just being in the same class as her, it was 24/7 torture and it haunted me throughout my highschool experience, I would even get depressed in periods of times knowing that I would never be with her and the fact that she probably never knew of my existence. Anyways it started dying off after we graduated and I stopped seeing her, worst part is that I still think about her now and then, I am so pathetic :cryfeels:. It genuinely hurt so bad that I closed myself off and have never developed oneitis again till today, not even in college.

So anyway, sorry for the rant. So I met this Becky today and knew I was fucked as soon as I saw her, she probably didn't know we were even working today since she didn't even look at me once but did to or other co workers :feelstastyman:, tbh it still hurts a little even though I've gotten used to it throughout the years, she was usually just on her fun and pretty laid back, I don't want to go into details Bcs I don't want to fall into the worshipping, but I will say she's a bit shorter than me, blonde, pale, blue eyes, good body and high Becky tier. I feel like going into work from now on is gonna fuvking suck, what can I do to not be miserable of go crazy??? FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK:cryfeels:

Last edited:
Ask her out
The sooner you'll get rejected, the sooner you'll be oneitis-free :feelsokman:

Ask her out
Rejection and generally mean interactions towards me hit me really hard and can depress me for weeks some become lifetime trauma, I am overall a pussy, i genuinely cannot take it so I stray away from any kind of those interactions. I suspect i am probably on the spectrum.

Rejection and generally mean interactions towards me hit me really hard and can depress me for weeks some become lifetime trauma, I am overall a pussy, i genuinely cannot take it so I stray away from any kind of those interactions. I suspect i am probably on the spectrum.
It's over

:f:

Someone give this nigga a :blackpill: stat, to counteract the :bluepill: overdose.

tbh anyone who has truly swallowed the blackpill in all of its bitter entirety could never develop an oneitis ever again. just knowing any girl my monkey brain tries to get me interested in has remotely no interest in me is enough for my brain to instantly correct its primal errors.
I wish I was like u

u just need to think about their realistic perception of you and ask yourself "is it logical to yearn for that which at best couldn't care less about me (probably wont even recall my name in a year) and at worst finds me repulsive?"
I agree, that's why I don't try anything, approach or even attempt to talk/make conversation, i just keep to myself and do my work Bcs ik she finds me repulsive and would shiver in disgust to the fact that I would even attempt to get near her, however I really can't help the fact that I am attracted to her, specially since I will be seeing her every week, so it's gonna be shitty every time I will come in for this shift. I made this post Bcs it feels good to vent.

being physically attracted to her is normal but fantasizing about her and letting her live rent free in ur head is a simp tendency that can be corrected.
You are right my brother, I will try my best to stop that, it's hard not to sometimes, specially since I am kind of day dreamer, but I will try to keep my thoughts in check.

good luck :feelsokman:
gymaxxing and fasting are good ways to discipline the mind
Been trying to gymaxxx this past month, it's been hard if I am being honest, been on an off, and I also have an addiction to food that I've been trying to kick, however i go on walks everyday.

tbh even before u get to gymaxxing u have to conquer the food addiction since gaining discipline over what u eat is way more important than mustering the motivation to exercise. i spent a couple weeks not exercising at all (to make things easier) and just focusing on intermittent fasting alone. once i got better at dodging junk food and overeating i started exercising. ur psychological addiction to food will break after about 2 weeks of forcing urself to fast consistently. the first week is brutal but after that things get exponentially easier.
Thanks bro, that's actually really helpful advice, I'll try to start tomorrow, I'll tell u how it goes in 2 weeks:panties:

I have never understood this oneitis soybot shit, obsessing over one foid.

Ask her out
Interesting approach. Could work.

Having a oneitis is much more depressing, lmao. You sound like a bluepilled beta cuck.

tbh anyone who has truly swallowed the blackpill in all of its bitter entirety could never develop an oneitis ever again. just knowing any girl my monkey brain tries to get me interested in has remotely no interest in me is enough for my brain to instantly correct its primal errors.
:bigbrain:

Interesting approach. Could work.

Having a oneitis is much more depressing, lmao. You sound like a bluepilled beta cuck.
What even makes you think I am blue pilled? I am just telling you my experience, i haven't even had a oneitis in years, it just happened out of nowhere, I can't control who I am attracted to, I am trying not to daydream about it but the other stuff I can't really help it. i keep to myself and mind my own business, so besides the daydreaming how to am I even bluepilled?

Last edited:
Once you fall for the trap you're in for a bad time, can't really control it or do shit about it, so yeah OP is fucked.
Yeah, it fucking sucks

AGHHHHHHHHHHH I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCK THIS SHITTTTTTT

last time I had one was in highschool when I was 15 and it was horrible, I would daydream about her all the time, and stalk her on social media, i just liked seeing her pics:feelskek::feelsrope:, I would just get nervous from just being in the same class as her, it was 24/7 torture and it haunted me throughout my highschool experience, I would even get depressed in periods of times knowing that I would never be with her and the fact that she probably never knew of my existence. Anyways it started dying off after we graduated and I stopped seeing her, worst part is that I still think about her now and then, I am so pathetic :cryfeels:. It genuinely hurt so bad that I closed myself off and have never developed oneitis again till today, not even in college.

Understood.

Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade
AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior. Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.

Re: .Why i'd so rather be a girl than a boy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190269952Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:09 PM CDT
"@unsourced wtf are you saying to me" I am stating that you are a deceitful Caucasian Internet serpent. Liberals perceive males only as slaves to "minorities."
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100204Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:29 AM CDT
Such a repulsive individual. Megan is truly the epitome of Western women everywhere. This unintelligent whoring user is incapable of contributing beneficially to Caucasian society.

You said it perfectly. Rejection is oftentimes a lifetime trauma for us. :feelsrope:

Ask her out
I agree 100%. My oneitis is in Vietnam and I can't find her on any social media to try to get a connection going only to get rejected. So now I'm just in oneitis limbo.