Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel just denied a foid request .

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
Well. I was sitting in the bus surrounded by standing up foids . One of them asked me to give her my sitting place I told her why me ? She claimed that she was getting dizzy so I said no , go check someone else .. At that moment I felt all foid,focusing their attention fully on me on shock and some of them start giggling .
Do they expect me to give her my place lol ? She kept quite and them another foid gave her her place lol .
Later she decided to put her bag in front of me without even asking permission . Lol , I didn't even pay attention by then . So yeah .
Ain't no cuck or whiteknight . I give foids what they deserve .

foids are so used to privileged lives and need to be put in their place. good job fellowcel.

That’s based and all but for every blackpilled incel there are at least ten simps who would oblige.

leave this spoiled kids kidding

thats based af bro

Low inhib mogs me and based.

Should've told her to sit on your lap instead :feelsthink:

Based AF. Too bad I am too high inhib to even think about doing this lol

Based. Should’ve pushed her bag over too

Next time something like this happens just stare at the foid and say nothing.

Well. I was sitting in the bus surrounded by standing up foids . One of them asked me to give her my sitting place I told her why me ? She claimed that she was getting dizzy so I said no , go check someone else .. At that moment I felt all foid,focusing their attention fully on me on shock and some of them start giggling .
:chad:

Do they expect me to give her my place lol ? She kept quite and them another foid gave her her place lol .
Later she decided to put her bag in front of me without even asking permission . Lol , I didn't even pay attention by then . So yeah .
Good on you, don't even get up for them, even if they are pregnant

Next time something like this happens just stare at the foid and say nothing.
i won't give a childish foid that much attention and mental energy . they are narcissistic and want only attention GOOD or BAD .
i give foids only what i see they deserve and buddy boy they don't deserve my attention .

There can be no peace with foids. This is how society breaks down. Little things like this, the resentment builds and the foids finally put in their place.

There can be no peace with foids. This is how society breaks down. Little things like this, the resentment builds and the foids finally put in their place.
they don't deserve any rights but what nature have given to them , they are the male servant and breeding machine .

they don't deserve any rights but what nature have given to them , they are the male servant and breeding machine .
Holy fuck based and Islampilled

Stupid ass foids expecting every guy to bow down as a servant to them

What you did there is the foid equivalent of pouring a bucket of cold water on an unconscious person. When literally everything has been served to you on silver plates your entire life, small mishaps like this one can be shocking. She was legit surprised when you didn't stammer "y-yes" and send her a submissive smile. Good job dude, you're doing god's work

What you did there is the foid equivalent of pouring a bucket of cold water on an unconscious person. When literally everything has been served to you on silver plates your entire life, small mishaps like this one can be shocking. She was legit surprised when you didn't stammer "y-yes" and send her a submissive smile. Good job dude, you're doing god's work
i really felt massive attention given to me by foids around her , when i said no . it(s like TIME has frozen for them . moment of silence occurred after me saying no . LMao

Congratulations!

You are the Incel hero of the day!

i really felt massive attention given to me by foids around her , when i said no . it(s like TIME has frozen for them . moment of silence occurred after me saying no . LMao
The only thing you can hear in such a situation is the quiet shatter of their massive foid egos.

This is simply the equality they supposedly want. You got there first, it's your seat.

Stick their hypocritical bullshit right to them. They all bitch about equality until something is too hard or off-putting or they want something special.

Sorry but if you want equality that means no more asking for special treatment from men just because you have a vagina. And they fucking know that's what they are doing.

This sounds like a Rosa Parks moment

Good. Hopefully next time she's pregnant so you can use the classic "shoulda fucked a guy with a car".

Based. Fuck foids, anything which makes their sheltered lives even a little bit more difficult is to be encouraged and applauded.

good job OP. never do things that people believe they're entitleled to, especially a foid. we don't reinforce these thot behaviors :chad:

I consider this thread as brag. Why would a girl want to sit next to you when there are seats available next to foids?
Mods pls do something.

I hate you bragcels ao much.

@knajjd

Fucking based as fuck.

Of course they laughed at you, your subhuman looks tells you're a wimp push over, but you're really not :feelskek:

Brutal driver licence pill here as well. I also had a similar situation when I spoke up. Every female just reacted to it... This is really some hive mind shit going on here @turbocuckcel_7000