Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just date trannies bro

I see a lot of LGBTs screaming lately how scared they are with the recent right-wing pushback against them and their bullshit. Maybe those faggots, so scared of being beaten up and persecuted for being homos, should just date and marry heterosexually and then they'd have no problem:feelsthink:. Oh, wait, I forgot, it's only us who are supposed to weirdly toy with and try to change our sexuality and preferences, never any other way.

This is the turkish mindset

No amount of rejection is worth getting with a tranny, they just rejected inceldom and tried to escape by becoming a woman.

Behead all redditors

That is a commie subreddit, right? They are all trannies.

Unrelated, I think I saw a tranny today. Either that, or the ugliest woman I've seen in a long while.

i'll just say this

even as an incel, if you were fine with dating a tranny and ended up dating one, think of the implications

to buy into becoming a tranny, you are obviously a mentally deranged lefty. you are now dating somebody who is mentally deficient, unstable, deranged, and is basically a ticking time bomb for a mental breakdown all the while this person will try to brainwash you with far left SJW propaganda as it suits their tranny lifestyle.

basically, living hell. would be worse than dating a BPD foid

one day you will be dating your epic 6ft2 trans girlfriend who wears sexy outfits and lets you fuck them, next day you are being domestically abused brutally for not respecting the baristas xe/xib/xem pronouns from that coffee shop you went to earlier that day

trannies are gross af
They ruined their bodies with estrogen and surgery to become deformed human beings.

Estrogen doesn’t even make you look feminine/pretty, it just makes you look like you have Klinefelter syndrome

Last edited:
I'd rather stay incel the rest of my life than touch a tranny.

You'd be incel EVEN if you got a tranny as only heterosexual sex counts.
I agree with the sentiment however you're fakecel if anyone of any gender wants and consents to have sex with you. Not saying you should fuck them,but being wanted for sex is legit the least truecel trait

I agree with the sentiment however you're fakecel if anyone of any gender wants and consents to have sex with you. Not saying you should fuck them,but being wanted for sex is legit the least truecel trait

Disagree, men would fuck anything with a pussy when heterosexual imagine gay men's standards

But gay people are willing to fuck anything tho. Men in general are desperate.

Arround redditors, watch out for predditors. No seriously never trust intersectional (((men))) spaces because biofoids will never fuck you instead mentally ill trannies will try to prey on your lack of connection like literally groomers, stay safe out their brocel

Kill redditors. Behead redditors. Roundhouse kick a redditor into the concrete. Slam dunk a redditor baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy redditors. Defecate in a redditor's food. Launch redditors into the sun. Stir fry redditors in a wok. Toss redditors into active volcanoes. Urinate into a redditor’s gas tank. Judo throw redditors into a wood chipper. Twist redditor's heads off. Report redditors to the IRS. Karate chop redditors in half. Curb stomp pregnant redditors. Trap redditors in quicksand. Crush redditors in the trash compactor. Liquefy redditors in a vat of acid. Eat redditors. Dissect redditors. Exterminate redditors in the gas chamber. Stomp redditors skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate redditors in the oven. Lobotomize redditors. Mandatory abortions for redditors. Grind redditor fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown redditors in fried chicken grease. Vaporize redditors with a ray gun. Kick old redditors down the stairs. Feed redditors to alligators. Slice redditors with a katana.

He's talking about females larping as men. Most straight men would fuck them no problem. They're usually mentally ill and borderline dangerous to be around though. Ultra-feminist types who will call you a rapist/abusive for not using their pronouns etc.

I have no desire to put my penis in another guy's ass... tf wrong with these ppl

But gay people are willing to fuck anything tho. Men in general are desperate.
I've never ever been hit on not even by other men

it's so fucking over

I've never ever been hit on not even by other men

it's so fucking over

Worst case scenario date the users here with cute anime loli pfp. They may deny first but want to be submissive princesses to the manly pfp incels. Why would you want to be associated with something cute and silly in a place with men only? They're blushing just reading this I assure you.

Worst case scenario date the users here with cute anime loli pfp. They may deny first but want to be submissive princesses to the manly pfp incels. Why would you want to be associated with something cute and silly in a place with men only? They're blushing just reading this I assure you.
Yeah men who use cute foids in their avis are most likely closeted trannies or weebs (or both)

No amount of rejection is worth getting with a tranny, they just rejected inceldom and tried to escape by becoming a woman.

Cope, many trannies are cute and have a big dick. Only their height is usually average to below average. No way they were incel before transitionning. Crosdressing and homosexuality have existed since the dawn of times, why are you all triggered as if it was something new?

I'd date a cute feminine tranny, but even them reject me.

to buy into becoming a tranny, you are obviously a mentally deranged lefty. you are now dating somebody who is mentally deficient, unstable, deranged, and is basically a ticking time bomb for a mental breakdown all the while this person will try to brainwash you with far left SJW propaganda as it suits their tranny lifestyle.

This is a stereotype. They are no more crazy than gays are crazy. And most gays are normal. To them transitionning is like for us taking drugs: it feels natural and not a big deal. Different brain, more oestregenic I suppose.

This. People think trannies are "easy". If you can get a looksmatched tranny you're not really incel.

This post has been deleted, but comments are still viewable.

Cope, many trannies are cute and have a big dick. Only their height is usually average to below average. No way they were incel before transitionning. Crosdressing and homosexuality have existed since the dawn of times, why are you all triggered as if it was something new?

I'd date a cute feminine tranny, but even them reject me.
This. People think trannies are "easy". If you can get a looksmatched tranny you're not really incel.

:lul: @Fat Link @proudweeb

:dafuckfeels:

Interesting... what about a female-to-male tranny?
Here's a paradox: If you reject a ftm on the basis that that's a man, you gotta either fuck a mtf tranny or be a hypocrite.