Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just date Asians" doesn't work when you're ugly as sin

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Just yesterday, I decided to message a Chinese girl that seemed similar to me. (Claims to be shy and a huge nerd, plays video games, watches anime, etc)
And as you can guess, she didn't even reply to my message - despite being online constantly.

I'm both tall and white, but that does NOTHING for me. Femoids of all races find me repulsive.

Anyone still believing the "be white in asia" cope is such a moron they will never realize how much of a moron they will be seen as in asia

These shy and nerdy femoids are basically saying that they'll ignore anyone who isn't Chad. If they like nerdy guys then it's Chad wearing glasses.

gotta have at least average face

asian girls in the west are just as hypergamous as other ethnicities. You need to go to asia to stand a chance

Just yesterday, I decided to message a Chinese girl that seemed similar to me. (Claims to be shy and a huge nerd, plays video games, watches anime, etc)
And as you can guess, she didn't even reply to my message - despite being online constantly.

I'm both tall and white, but that does NOTHING for me. Femoids of all races find me repulsive.

Same interests is a bluepilled fraud. No girl cares about that, if they're not initially attracted to you liking the same music, movies, tv, games, anime means NOTHING.

If you get status you might have a chance with an Asian girl Fraud status by dressing well and being on a good career path with gymmaxxing and looksmaxing.

Also stay away from the internet to meet girls. There is a legion of orbiters for every girl on the internet.

I'm going to put what I write here in to practice after I'm done gymmaxxing and looksmaxing then try to start talking to Asian girls at my college.

Just casual stuff like asking them what their major is and if they'd like to hang out sometime after getting an IOI. I think it can work.

FB IMG 1520691326060

Screenshot 20180310 061538

FB IMG 1520691317640

Biggest life fuel this year.
It must be for white guys.
>inb4 exception to the rule
No. It's notorious the fact that asian women love white guys. Sure, if are you truly ugly, you probably will not get a GL girlfriend/wife. The girl in the pic is a 3 or 3.5. Itsover only fuck ugly jungle gooks. Despite that, it's clearly possible.

I want to try in tier 2 or 3 Indian towns. I'll just Hindimaxx.

No it doesn't, no Asian has ever been interested in me except this degenerate mtf trans, who thought I might be rich because I was older and desperate enough.

Also white males who actually go to China and other Asian countries are called "losers at home" by many of the locals. Because they wonder why they left a better western country, fuck that shit.

Just posted this in another thread, but seems pertinent. Junior year of college I was still in denial that I was Asian, and 6'1 135lbs. Met another asian girl in one of my classes who was actually pretty hot. I'd say legit 7/10 face with a slim body and a nice ass for an asian girl.Very white washed, but still a good student, and had some stereotypical asian likes, like Anime club. One of the few girls who I ever went out drinking with her, buying her drinks, thinking maybe because she was Asian too I had a chance. She seems interested, so I pay for her first couple drinks. Eventually, while mid sentence, she sees a chadlet frat guy with biceps as big as my waist at the bar, and yells "Mike, is that you!" and puts her arms around his neck and pushing her tits up agaisnt him, completely ignoring me. He then literally just smiles and says "make out with me", and they start kissing. After what felt like 4 minutes of him grabbing her ass and kissing her, she turns around and says "oh yeah, this is my friend Csian". The smirk on the Chadlets face still stings. He knew what had just happened. He went home with her almost immediately after, leaving me with a good 40 dollar bar tab (a lot for when i was a student). I haven't approached any girl more than a 4 since then.

What makes matters worse is I was substancially taller than him. Face and being white> all. Being tall doesn't help when you're asian or not facially good looking. A 5'7 manlet white guy will still fuck the girl you like with little difficulty.

"Nothing works if you're ugly"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back