Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just date a black woman theory

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
AOYtZPM.jpg

black women are on the rise

racists will b btfo

I saw a study that said apparently black women have the tightest pussies believe it or not. Never been with one though. Many if not most are fat/ugly but there are plenty of hot ones.

They don't want us either.

Shanqiuaie are very repulsive and size queens not an option for sub7inch dickcelsl like myself

Black women despise short guys like me unless we are rich famous singers.

pussy is pussy my guy, I don't see why it's funny fating a black chick. The funny thing is how your going to masturbate into your own sheets and sleep in your own filth. THATS FUCKING FUNNY
Sounds like a dialogue from some Scorsese movie, kek. Agree nonetheless.

Black girls all want mixed babies they will go for any non-black guy.

Imagine pulling out your 5incher and they laugh.
My dick size could actually fluctuate to 6inches only when super hard, but they would still laugh at an 6inxher tbh, they have been strecthed out by monster 8inchers it's over

My dick size could actually fluctuate to 6inches only when super hard, but they would still laugh at an 6inxher tbh, they have been strecthed out by monster 8inchers it's over
lol all in your head homie. just don't send dick pics and keep the lights off and you're good. i maintain: your phenotype would SLAY with black females

lol all in your head homie. just don't send dick pics and keep the lights off and you're good. i maintain: your phenotype would SLAY with black females
yeah tellem--t is a potential slayer

Dude you are a big black guy and 6' max. I'm Mediterranean, 5'9" not over masculine and I have 22 cm nearly 9' of dick. This shows absurdity of generalizations.
I can't understand why people think size matters. Brad Pitt can fuck wives of your bbc guys with a 4-5' dick.

Dude you are a big black guy and 6' max. I'm Mediterranean, 5'9" not over masculine and I have 22 cm nearly 9' of dick. This shows absurdity of generalizations.
I can't understand why people think size matters. Brad Pitt can fuck wives of your bbc guys with a 4-5' dick.
he's a severe mentalcel