Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just cut my own hair and fucked it up REALLY bad FUCK FUCK FUCK

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I watched youtube videos and it didn't look that hard. I tried cutting it myself and the end result was abysmal. I went way too sort in the middle so I tried to make up for it by cutting the sides shorter and I just fucked the whole thing up and went WAY too short.

I need longer hair because I need to give the illusion of width on the sides and to cover up my keloid scars. Now my keloid scars are visible and my face looks EXTRA long.

There's no fixing this shit either because I already went too short FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Before anyone asks, I cut it myself because it was too long to manage and I'm too broke to get it cut even at even a cheap salon. Basically I have to wait half a year before it's a reasonable length to cover up my keloid scars and make my skull look wider.

This is what happens when you're LOW INHIB, IMPULSIVE and LOW IQ. You do RETARDED shit like this.

Damn, it's over.

Haha I've done this a couple of times, cut too short. It's a learning process but once you've done it for a few years you get pretty proficient at it.

It's over for long midfacecels bro. I can relate :feelsbadman:

Just longmaxx and wear a tophat.

Fuck my shit up fam

Xa4ez

Just shave your head at this point smdh man

That's a shame, but remember that they are growing again. Learn from it and do not do that again. I am currently letting my hair grow to make my desired hairstyle. That takes time and patience.

I'd be more upset about being too broke to get a haircut than messing up my hair. If you're already incel, how will an ugly haircut matter? You can't get less than zero pussy.

Practice makes perfect, man. I have been cutting my own hair since 2013. Don't give up because of this setback. Just wear a hat to hide the bad haircut, it's what I do when I mess up. Also, post pics.

Its ok man its just a haircut it'll grow back :heart:

Usually I just shave all mine of, but that's because I don't go outside.

Over for povertycels

What8

So I see the OgreMaxxing has begun.

I'll tell you I did the same thing last February. I used to cut my hair all the time but that time I took a chunk out and the only way to fix it was to go to a barber and get my whole head buzzed.

I haven't cut my hair since and I never will.

I find that it was for the best as growing out my hair naturally has made it really balanced. More so then it would be had I not messed up my hair and grown it out from then instead of a clean slate.

Just get a super gucci hat

Sucks man. Am surprised you're a poorcel though

Same thing happened to me back in June. I was trying to line my hair up and went too high on the left. Just ended up buzzing it all off. While almost bald I noticed how fucked my hairline is getting, but luckily my hair has grown back in decent shape

I've been cutting my hair for almost a year now.
The most important thing is: Never cut too short.

Ita over for us midfacecels. Srsly i will never ever cut my sides short or my middle part.

Right now it goes down to my chin jfl. I look way better with longer hair. Makes my midface look less XXL long

Ita over for us midfacecels. Srsly i will never ever cut my sides short or my middle part.

Right now it goes down to my chin jfl. I look way better with longer hair. Makes my midface look less XXL long

That's another thing these compact/average midfacers don't get. With us long midfacers EVERYTHING we do with our hair revolves around the fact that we have a long midface. How long we grow it, how we get it cut, how we style it, how we part it. It's all meticulously calculated to downplay our horse long midfaces a much as possible.

Of course you do get some guys with really long midfaces that get it buzzed, but they completely lack self-awareness.

At least you have hair :feelsbadman:

how do you look completely bald? hair is annoying anyways

its over for ryo huzukicels

bro i haven’t cut my hair in 3 years just smoke next time and let it rideeee long hair is bomb and barely even needs cutting if you’re a guy

just get a haircut theory officially debunked.

I watched youtube videos and it didn't look that hard. I tried cutting it myself and the end result was abysmal. I went way too sort in the middle so I tried to make up for it by cutting the sides shorter and I just fucked the whole thing up and went WAY too short.

I need longer hair because I need to give the illusion of width on the sides and to cover up my keloid scars. Now my keloid scars are visible and my face looks EXTRA long.

There's no fixing this shit either because I already went too short FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Before anyone asks, I cut it myself because it was too long to manage and I'm too broke to get it cut even at even a cheap salon. Basically I have to wait half a year before it's a reasonable length to cover up my keloid scars and make my skull look wider.

This is what happens when you're LOW INHIB, IMPULSIVE and LOW IQ. You do RETARDED shit like this.

I've never tried cutting my own hair. Hey, at least you're low inhib.

Time to get used to wearing hats? :y'all:

>Too broke to get hair cut at a salon

For future reference, I'm an extreme poorcel and I've always managed to get my hair cut when it's growing too long. You can:

-Get a coupon for a chain haircut place like supercuts
-Go to a beauty school (where people are being trained to be shit like hairdressers and cosmetologists): super cheap because they just need people to practice on

I'd be more upset about being too broke to get a haircut than messing up my hair. If you're already incel, how will an ugly haircut matter? You can't get less than zero pussy.

It's over for negative pussies

My condolences

Always a really bad idea. I've tried this 3 times over the last year and I always had to end up shaving my head entirely.
Guess I'd rather look like an egg than a man who's about to be put in the electric chair.

Just ERmaxx chads and stacys with flawless hair in the barber shop-theory

JFL incels be out here doing the Norwood Reaper’s job for him.

On a serious note, hair grows back pretty quickly, especially when short. Just lay low for a week or two OP.

hate paying for haircuts would rather buy drugs don't wanna have hair in my face or a fucked up haircut either fuck this

@Mainländer What are the prices for hair systems in Brazil? See if you can afford it.

@Mainländer What are the prices for hair systems in Brazil? See if you can afford it.
Cheaper than I thought tbh, but still above my league.

How is it fixed in your head without surgery?

Edit: just googled it, it's glued. Idk, I really don't like that idea, I wanted my own hair back, growing normally :feelsbadman:

Cheaper than I thought tbh, but still above my league.

How is it fixed in your head without surgery?

Edit: just googled it, it's glued. Idk, I really don't like that idea, I wanted my own hair back, growing normally :feelsbadman:
The hair system is glued on and, with good care, will last for several months. the better the quality, the longer it will last, but then you have to pay more.

I can only recommend that to you. I've seen a lot of videos of men on YouTube that looked almost completely different after getting a hair system. The effect of hair on our appearance is often underestimated.

beanie weather soon

I have cut my hair for 3 years now and I think I have perfected it, the hard part is too find where your hair naturally parts.

You shouldnt cut your hair at all, just trim it every now and then