Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Just curious

What are your beliefs

• Relgious (if so, which one)

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Atheist

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Nihilist

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
I drift between agnosticism and nihilism. I can remember having nihilistic thoughts as early as 12 but ive also tried out the religious thing at 18 and have always had a curiosity about the indian religions. tbh I wish I was religious/ had God =best cope of all time

How was your beliefs affected your inceldom? we talking about intersectional inceldom here folks

Last edited:
Atheism is not a belief
Depends.

The rejection of the idea of God is not a belief, but if you go further and reject even the possibility, that's when I'd say it becomes a belief.

I think everyone who goes on a journey to truth will sooner or later come to the conclusion of nihilism.
It's the end of rationale.
However it's an easy solution to a complex problem, that offers nothing else than making you miserable.
It's easy to become a nihilist. It's so much harder to escape and find the good.
I believe in the Nieztschean übermensch. But I disagree with Nietzsche on some details.
in general it is someone that gives or creates value. He claimed nothing (eg. rules, social norms) is justified in hindering this process, which i find to be a tad too extreme.
In fact I think most people are nihilistic by nature, without knowing it. They are unable to create value. They are only able to copy other humans.
Now in the times of the internet this is very nicely evidently. One person is enough to create an idea that can then be shared by millions.
So a single übermensch is enough to give value&meaning to millions of people. But most of those creators don't realize what they are doing, either.
It is simply a byproduct of capitalism for them, really.
To keep it short: I came to the conclusion that the only way to escape the trap that nihilism is, is to become a creator, because a creator always gives true value to the things he has created with his own hands.

Was raised Christian. I still believe in the Christian God. However, I don't dwell on it nearly as much as I used to. For most people, religion is cope.

Last edited:
I am fiercely catholic

I'm an existential nihilist. Fuck it all nothing means anything

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ.

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ.
If you're serious, I've always been meaning to ask a christcel - how do you feel about God knowing he made you like this? How do you usually cope with that?

If you're serious, I've always been meaning to ask a christcel - how do you feel about God knowing he made you like this? How do you usually cope with that?
Maybe he made me like this so if I ascend through surgery, I won't mistreat ugly dudes.

Maybe he made me like this so if I ascend through surgery, I won't mistreat ugly dudes.
If you can actually afford surgery then tbh ascension is a possibility for you

I may sound like those religitards that goes on to say that God test you in mysterious ways, but I truly believe that this isn’t the case for our situation. It has more to do with the push for a more secular society which destroyed community that we once had. The tolerance of multiculturalism and religion fragmented groups so much that we can’t even meet people like we used to. And then to make things worse we replaced that community by worshiping ourselves with social media and tinder giving rise to hyperinflated hypergamy of women. And when there weren’t enough Chads to go around, we started to import these hyper aggressive men into the west giving rise to even more competition towards us. Back in the day when it was majority a Christian society even incel tier can get a looksmatch, but those days are no more.

That’s my cope.

Paganism
Praise Odin, boyo !!!!!
But in all serious I use to go to christian church with grandparents. I didn't hate it or anything I just sort of drift away from it.

To keep it short: I came to the conclusion that the only way to escape the trap that nihilism is, is to become a creator, because a creator always gives true value to the things he has created with his own hands.
inspiring post thanks tbh
Back in the day when it was majority a Christian society even incel tier can get a looksmatch, but those days are no more
i'm not even religious and I agree wwith you're saying, I think also without religion a society falls into degeneracy and nihilism (this is true for me especially)

Genuinely don't understand those who know the blackpill and still believe in a god. Nihilism is as much a choice for me as it is a choice see the sky as blue.

athiest/nichilism/christian
ye i know