Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory JUST CONSERVE OIL

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
In a weird way... I kind of agree with Just Stop Oil.

I do too think we should stop using oil, or at least use less. But not because of climate change - because we'll run out if we keep using it at this rate.

Planes are amazing things and... everything but... honestly a world without oil is terrifying!! We have to conserve it I think :)

Edit -- Apparently there's a fair bit of coal and gas left though so that's good! I think more than oil. I don't know if that's because we use it less.

Last edited:
If we're doomed to run out eventually, saving it isn't the answer. Renewable energy is the answer.

Foids waste it on all the shit they buy and guys trying to peacock for them.

If we're doomed to run out eventually, saving it isn't the answer. Renewable energy is the answer.

Yeah sorry erm, I guess I meant conserve it until technology adequately replaces it.

I do hear though that coal and gas reserves are more extensive than oil... so I guess that's something. But they're not as useful, overall.

EV are scam and even worse for environment

Don't worry, even though humanity will run out of oil after a few decades, we will be dead by then anyway. Since none of this is my fault, I don't care. I'm also already not among the people mindlessly wasting oil by consooming or traveling unnecessarily all the time.

Foids waste it on all the shit they buy and guys trying to peacock for them.

EV are scam and even worse for environment
True. The only vehicle that isn't a scam is the bike and most urban planners don't give a shit about bikes. Let soyciety burn itself to the ground.

True. The only vehicle that isn't a scam is the bike and most urban planners don't give a shit about bikes. Let soyciety burn itself to the ground.
public transport that runs directly on electricity and does not have batteries are good, metro, trolleybus, tram, electric multiple unit. Just most people feel too important and want their own car.
%D0%91%D0%9A%D0%9C-32100D_jpg.jpg
angry-tram.jpg
cbc5ae2fe140a5e959826.png
TASS_33699019-pic905-895x505-88166.jpg

90% of the energy in the world is wasted on hedonism, decadence and aesthetics. Cargo ships going around the world just to ship dildos so faggots can coom. Most things a person uses in their life are complete wastes of human time effort and resources, they serve no purpose to survival. From pacifier, to toy, to bong to just excess shit like furniture and silverware, to cucks literally collecting funko pops to the coffin youll be burried in. And even the things that are essential like water, food, shelter are just a vessel for another type of commodity to be consoomed, the calories and nutrition you pay for are a fraction of the total human effort used to create it, most of it is wasted on marketing, packaging, formulating it to taste good etc. Ingredients going around the world to ultimately make the same thing, a mix of carbs fat and protein. Even cooking itself when it goes beyond making the food edible is a scam. Generations of niggers adding seasonings to chicken as if it improves it in any way, its just a sensory ilusion that you made something better, same as if youd equate someone painting the walls in your home to them building it. Things like this are 90% of the total output of humanity, if we wanted to we could solve every current existential problem like le natural resources and global warming in a year, but we chose to consoom ourselves to death. Like someone who makes more and more money but just raises their "quality of life" and ends up spending it all, overconfident and assuming the well wont dry up

TLDR The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

I asked chatgpt to draw me a Boeing 747 if it was powered by coal.

Coal747

Wow! hehe :)

It was only for fun of course! I think the only airbourne vehicles coal can power are blimps but I could be wrong.

public transport that runs directly on electricity and does not have batteries are good, metro, trolleybus, tram, electric multiple unit. Just most people feel too important and want their own car.
%D0%91%D0%9A%D0%9C-32100D_jpg.jpg
angry-tram.jpg
cbc5ae2fe140a5e959826.png
TASS_33699019-pic905-895x505-88166.jpg
I agree and I agree. "If I don't have my own car or motorbike, then I won't have anything to remove the stock muffler of to feel good about myself :feels:"