Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just clean your room, bruh?

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
I have a question for all my brocels out there do you guys keep a neat and clean tidy place or do you guys go total pigsty and live in filth because who gives a shit? It's not like you're going to bring girls over however I do like to keep my place clean or at least try to because I have a habit of being lazy plus I don't want to be anything like my piece of crap parents who were total slobs. If you do like to clean or live in filth give me your opinions what is the status of your room or living space?

i wait until my room becomes a sea of trash then at like 2am i start cleaning my room and by 8am its all done
repeat every 5-6 months

i keep it very neat, i do it for me. disorder makes me anxious.

I have a question for all my brocels out there do you guys keep a neat and clean tidy place or do you guys go total pigsty and live in filth because who gives a shit? It's not like you're going to bring girls over however I do like to keep my place clean or at least try to because I have a habit of being lazy plus I don't want to be anything like my piece of crap parents who were total slobs. If you do like to clean or live in filth give me your opinions what is the status of your room or living space?
i was living in filth for a while. not good for your mental health. also its gross.

I keep my things and space clean and organized. It's promote discipline and it's overall good for your mood and anxiety levels. Living in a chaotic mess is bad.

didnt the dude in your avi speedboatmaxx in a storm and then disappear and then his remains washed up on shore?

i live in an empty apartment

I live in a rotten 1970 pig pen. My car is clean and well maintained tho.

IMG 3194

My room is clean.

Keep your shit clean

I’ve cleaned my bathroom once in 3 years. Same goes for my kitchen, it’s probably about time I do a deep clean of my entire apartment….I just have zero motivation to do anything other than work and then LDAR.

I clean my room like how a normal person would.