Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just change her views about men, bro.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/vx2wq4/girlfriend_tells_me_she_hates_men_it_hurts_me_but/ifttsut/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Just change her views about men, bro. Just be a good cuck, bro. What a total simp.

When a woman posts about having a misogynist boyfriend, NPCS say to leave him but when a man posts about having a misandrist girlfriend, NPCS say that you need to be fine with it and that you’re proving her right about men if you leave her.

If this is the shit you have to put up with in a modern relationship, I’m glad to not be in one.

Last edited:
You will never be able to change Her views about men.

Arguing politics with foids is a waste of time honestly.

couple's therapy :soy:

“maybe if you didn’t hate women, you’d get a girlfriend” - inceltear advice to incels

meanwhile all the women who hate men but have boyfriends:

“maybe if you didn’t hate women, you’d get a girlfriend” - inceltear advice to incels

Yeah, there is something very wrong with their "advices“

I could not deal with a feminist as a girlfriend at all.

THERAPY SHALL BE YOUR NEW GOD :feels::feels::feels::feels:

All foids hate men, except Chads. They love Chads and would do anything to suck Chads dick

It’s all so tiresome.

why is it that the answer to every question for NPC's is "therapy:soy:" :feelswhat::society:

are they just jewish :lasereyes: shills or are they really that retarded :feelswhat::society:

THERAPY SHALL BE YOUR NEW GOD :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Deity

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/vx2wq4/girlfriend_tells_me_she_hates_men_it_hurts_me_but/ifttsut/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Just change her views about men, bro. Just be a good cuck, bro. What a total simp.

When a woman posts about having a misogynist boyfriend, NPCS say to leave him but when a man posts about having a misandrist girlfriend, NPCS say that you need to be fine with it and that you’re proving her right about men if you leave her.

If this is the shit you have to put up with in a modern relationship, I’m glad to not be in one.

couples therapy :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: