Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just busted twice today

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i felt so stressed from lonliness so i decided to just bust because ik no one really cares about me like for example my parents dont give a fuck about me but they just act like they care but in reality they dont i cant wait when i move out i will finally be free and do whatever the fuck i want because i cant stand my toxic ass family they made my mental health worse ngl

Same, it's a good cope. No reason to stop. But sometimes I get so sad I can't even bust

Same, it's a good cope. No reason to stop. But sometimes I get so sad I can't even bust
yeah i agree busting relives alot of stress but then it backfires and make u even more depressed

I can jerk off as much as I want, Hell, I can pay a whore as often as I want but it doesn't change the fact that what I need is a woman who loves me back and a supportive social circle :feelsrope:

I can jerk off as much as I want, Hell, I can pay a whore as often as I want but it doesn't change the fact that what I need is a woman who loves me back and a supportive social circle :feelsrope:
brutal dude fuck this world

nut make my mind so dizzy rest of the day

I try not to fap but it's hard. Especially when females showing their legs anywhere you go :reeeeee:.

i felt so stressed from lonliness so i decided to just bust because ik no one really cares about me like for example my parents dont give a fuck about me but they just act like they care but in reality they dont i cant wait when i move out i will finally be free and do whatever the fuck i want because i cant stand my toxic ass family they made my mental health worse ngl
Yea it's the easiest way to make my mind go numb and not stress about life's problems for hours at a time

Forgot to count how many times I've busted this morning.