Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just brutally failed a college exam

• Thread starter gymcel foreveralone
  • Start date
G

gymcel foreveralone

Self-banned
-
Just brutally failed a college exam and I have no reaction to it. I genuinely don’t care about life anymore. I’m just living cuz I’m too pussy to rope. Being a virgin in college is really brutal. I can’t even focus on my passing my classes anymore lool. Depression sucks

Last edited:
Try your best. After college it becomes really impossible. The only sparks of chance you will have during life is when you're at college.

Try your best. After college it becomes really impossible. The only sparks of chance you will have during life is when you're at college.
I’m 5’8” Indian, and nuerodivergent. I have no hope. I’m just going to try to pass and then wageslave for the rest of my life.

Brown eyes = over
Black eyes lol, alsobindians have a horrible reputation in my uni. Even I hate them. They smell, dress like shit, and act like monkeys. I try to study in the library and they talk on the phone loudly with zero regard.

studying is cucked