Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just browsing the internet and reading casual conversations shows how disgusting normal people are .

• Thread starter Deleted member 41729
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41729

Self-banned
-
Often times I read totally normal stuff, and people reply with things that are accepted as normal, many times even praised, and no one judges them for it one bit.

Like this reddit comment, in a discussion about pregnancy tests: Every pregnancy "scare" for 10 years resulted in a test (probably 50 total) and when I was finally trying to get pregnant I only took one test.

50 tests in 10 years. This god damn whore had 50 pregnancy scares in 10 years. She doesn't even think that this is somehow much or out of the norm. No, she just casually tossed this piece of information out there. So she got fucked thousands of times, and 50 of those times she thought she might've gotten pregnant.

The human species is disgusting.

link to the comment

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/acu3go/comment/edaumke/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

sex aint immoral. whats immoral is that normies enjoy it while we can't.

For women sex is common as drinking water, for high tier sexhaver men also, problem is with lvm, they never or almost never get it so sex sounds like science fiction special event.

sex aint immoral. whats immoral is that normies enjoy it while we can't.
Which is why sex outside of marriage is immoral, it leads to this dystopian society we have today.

People need to look past the mere act and focus on the large scale consequences.

I'm not even religious but I realize they knew how to keep society in check.

That’s is a disgusting comment. 50 scares in 10 years is nothing but peak whoredom. It’s funny, sex outside of marriage really is unraveling the fabric of society and no one seems to think it’s a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back