Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just broke my phone because of a foid

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
Fucking hell I'm so sick of the shit I see on Twitter I swear that shit is straight aids. Its nothing but fucking high tie normie faggots LGBT degenerate swines, douche bag chads, and bitchy stacies. All these motherfuckers do is talk about sex,money and relationships. Fuck, all these shits do is mogg me and brag about how great their lives are and how they have friends. Fuck I have nothing no friends, hardly any money ,and never had anything close to sex, barely ever held a conversation with a foid. That fucking dogshit had me so furious I accidently smashed my phone onto my dress and now the screen has been shattered FML!

Fucking hell I'm so sick of the shit I see on Twitter I swear that shit is straight aids. Its nothing but fucking high tie normie faggots LGBT degenerate swines, douche bag chads, and bitchy stacies. All these motherfuckers do is talk about sex,money and relationships. Fuck, all these shits do is mogg me and brag about how great their lives are and how they have friends. Fuck I have nothing no friends, hardly any money ,and never had anything close to sex, barely ever held a conversation with a foid. That fucking dogshit had me so furious I accidently smashed my phone onto my dress and now the screen has been shattered FML!
Cool LARP bro.:feelskek::feelsgah:

How do you accidentally smash your phone onto a dress?

How do you accidentally smash your phone onto a dress?
It was in my hand and Ive been drinking, didnt pay attention and the rage consumed me and I meant to say desk.

It was in my hand and Ive been drinking, didnt pay attention and the rage consumed me and I meant to say desk.
That's awful
I hate when I break stuff in a rage, I tend to be histrionic so I go into rages all the time

He meant desk not dress

Next time punch a pillow.

low iq no self control

3385E5CA A0B4 4464 A29D 19109D66178C

i break stuff all the time out of anger

Rest in peace Huawei

Probably worth it. Get a Samsung now

Channel your angER to somewhERe else

I can't afford smashing my expensive stuff.

Stay off Twitter dude. Nothing about that hellhole is worthwhile.

I broke one of my computer mice once after raging on some mmo. Never broke anything because of females tho, that would be giving them too much power.

For the duration of this LARP, I shall be a dragon.

while you were smashing your cell phone for a foid this lack of your existence, inceldom Is shit

OP might want to edit dress to desk so he does not sound like a cross dressing cel